Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.

Who does the "best" Head work???

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 12:34 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bazam9s
Paris Hilton
Not bad but remember back when Pamela Anderson was wrestling that snake?

For bike heads...Nigel Patrick of Patrick's Racing and nobody even comes close to his motor work.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:37 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Thumbs up good one

Originally Posted by *****
Definitely not my wife.
Isn't there classes you can sign them up for?

Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Default I'll put Louis up against any of the above

I'll put Louis up against any of the above: Luis Albin from loucomotion, (561) 310-9428 cell, Jupiter Farms, FL 33478. If you do not need the name crap and the hupla that goes along with it I would without a doubt recommend Louis. Pay for the dynajet 3500 run and there is no difference between the high dollar people above or louis except the pricing is about one half. Anyone care to take this challange book some time and I'll bet anyone. Like motor builds. Louis is a HD certified and trained HD technician who has been doing the dealership thing for 35 years.

He does not have glossy calenders, graphics, BS rants or claims, or anything else. You plain are not going to get 180 HP out of a 95 ci motor. I have yet personally seen any to the outrageous claims that some of the above companies tout. WTF, do we just have bad air here in S.Fla.? Why don't those motors make the same HP as claimed? I would like to venture a guess, however....

Louis does not use race fuel, spray nitrous, chill the dyno room down to 35 degrees, pump the rear tire up to huge PSI, or advance the timing so far that it will be totally un-rideable. The numbers you get from pump gas in Key west is the same numbers you get in Palm Beach and you can ride to both.

I have nothing to do with Louis other than I have used him on several motor builds through the years. Ask for references if you know anyone who is a for real Harley person in the business in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, or Martin counties. Do with this information what you like.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
SEDELUXE
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its amazing Baisley heads with the same parts and tuned correctly will make similar hp/tq figures .naturally when the altitude goes up and the compression becomes more you will have diffrences. but within 5-10% is a good estimate.
now i dont know who you are refering to but my bike has made similar numbers on diffrent dynos. 1% diffrence to be exact 2 dynos the same in jersey and 1 dyno in PA where it was built and tuned.
the tuner i use does not do any of those tricks as a matter of fact he does not even have A/C in the shop.
no gimmicks here just good tuning . now if you are at a higher altitude and have just started tuning and get similar numbers well then i would be looking at your integrity a little.
and yes the air in florida most of the time is humid in certin parts it will yeild lower #.