Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

fuel moto

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
airportcopper
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel moto

gonna do a stage one upgrade to my 08 road king classic i was told fuel moto was the place to order from for the parts pc iii jacpot exhaust and there air filter, there pc iii comes pre tuned for that exact setup bike and all.. anybody use then how r they ...

Old 11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
docsledge
Intermediate
Default power commander

if you can wait about a month, DynoJet is bringing out Power Commander V.
with the wide band commander 2 it is going to have auto tune. you know, like the thundermax setup. according to fuel moto, it is supposed to be less than thundermax. i've put my name down for email notification when they are ready to ship.
i'm already running pcIII usb on my dyna. i want the new stuff with the lcd readout.
doc

Old 11-25-2008, 03:53 PM
DADAWG
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive got their modified rush muffler/k and n/pc3 on a 07 electrglide and i have 91 tq and 76 hp.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:43 PM
beaureed445
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've got a PCIII on my softail from Jamie at FuelMoto. Great prices, and yes, he will download a map with your mods for free.

Old 11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
glens
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have what would be their stage 1 kit before they did the Jackpots, though I only got part of the setup from them, and I've improved the way the bike runs considerably with a TTS tuner since then. The best thing about them is their customer service. Jamie may not answer an email, but he's always been willing to spend at least 10 minutes on the phone with me any time I've called (or when he calls back within a half hour after I was told he was busy at the moment). And he always has something interesting or informative to say.

The PC-V sounds interesting, if only because it's, what, 1/3 the size?, as the PC-III. The autotuning kit feature sounds promising. I don't know if it's something that's left on the bike in duty all the time or if it's merely used to generate tunes. It's got to be, together, more than a TTS setup, though, which I'm sure will prove to have the better capabilities.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Loungelizard
Advanced

I just received my Rush slip-ons from FuelMoto and I have to say their customer service is outstanding. I'd refer anyone to them. Talked me through all kinds of options with tons of information. Love these guys!

Old 11-29-2008, 01:40 PM
airportcopper
Intermediate
Talking new power commander

Jamie told me that for the 08 the new pc will not be that much different than the pc iii for the 08's so i stuck to the pc iii wish me luck im goin to do the install this week ....

Old 11-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Loungelizard
Advanced

Hey Good luck..Since that'll be next on my list, please post up how it goes!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:28 AM
HB
Road Captain

Put the PC III on my ultra 2 weeks ago that Jamie set up. I didn't know I was missing that much power. I am thinking of holding off on my 95" build for a while now. Haven't checked mileage but it seems as though the guage definately moves slower than before.

Old 12-24-2008, 04:50 PM
airportcopper
Intermediate
Smile awesome

everything came out awesome so far so good the weather is a lil cold but the bike sounds better than my buddies that has vance and hines pipes fuel moto guys are great... bike runs good too install a breeze, gonna wait for the weather to get warmer and than ill really see how it goes no de accel pop either ....

Quick Reply: fuel moto