Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

Does anyone know what bike this exhaust is from please?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 04:05 AM
grbrown
Club Member
Received 2,866 Likes on 2,429 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by EGostlow
thanks for your response I’m 15 and fundraising for scouting and it was gifted to me by one of my parents friends who has upgraded his stock Harley so I am trying to workout a value for all the parts he gave me
Ah, a noble cause! As new components there is well over a thousand pounds worth of parts there, as a rough guide. However as I mentioned, secondhand they are worth much less. The reason is simply that while all vehicle manufacturers have to comply with exhaust emissions and noise levels, many owners of bikes like Harleys like to make their bikes noisier. The simplest way to do that is to remove the factory stuff and replace with aftermarket components, for which there is a big market and wide choice. A common source of similar secondhand exhausts is the UK Ebay website, where complete exhaust systems similar to yours are advertised between £150 and £600 pounds. What they actually sell for isn't certain, without following a few for a while. I can't improve on 14GuineaPig's suggestion above for the model it came off. Hope that helps - and good luck with selling it!