Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.

FXSB Options

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 09:56 PM
OTGLU
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FXSB Options

Hi guys and girls.

Hope everyong is well, and apologies for the directness with my first topic on the forum.

I have tried to look at previous topics on the exhaust options for the FXSB, but the majority of those available are in the US, and I am struggling to find UK distributors for Rush Mufflers.

Also, does anyone know what the performance impacts are with the likes of Santee Venoms?

I am essentially looking for system or muffler with positive performance gains and good VFM.

I quite liked the V&H ShortShots, but been informed that they are not for the Breakout, which goes against the numerous images on the internet I have seen.

Can any of you guys help a confused Brit in identifying a suitable option.

I like the blacked out look, so would possibly be looking for replacement header heat shields if I find a set of mufflers.

Thanks everyone.

OTGLU

Old 09-21-2015, 02:28 PM
Rush Racing Products
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It might be cheaper for you to purchase in the USA and have it shipped. If you go with our slip-on mufflers you'll probably like the 1.75" baffles. Our full systems do not fit it. Riders Motorcycles has done special orders for customers in the past. http://www.ridersharleydavidson.co.uk/