EVO All Evo Model Discussion

The hijack thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Rabbito
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The hijack thread

The places where we can come and hijack one another with or without people pissing and moaning. t(-.t-)

Old 05-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Beemervet
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 435 Likes on 317 Posts

OK, I'm not going to hijack this non-topic thread, I'll address it head on. The EVO forum has been a great place to get EVO-specific help. Some folks here have been participating for quite a while, which breeds familiarity. The result is that a lot of back and forth kidding goes on. Some of is OK, but the problem is that hijacking someone's post is considered bad form especially when they have come here for help. Some of these threads get hijacked with more juvenile posts than on-topic posts. It becomes very hard to separate the crap from the value. You want to F up a thread started by a member who invites this behavior, go for it. We have been given a lot of latitude here (except for trannies), it should not be too hard to show some respect to those who aren't in on the jokes, don't you think men?

Old 05-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Tee&Vee
Stellar HDF Member
Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Yeah man, I'll second that.
I have been guilty of it too. My grade school teachers used to call me a daydreamer but that was before pediatricians wacked out so many kids with medication, usually unnecessary. I have an attention disorder that many people, oh crap my wife and mom in law are getting takeout today so I won't have to cook on the barbecue and I wonder if they'll get real Coke and none of that diet carp **** that they shove down our throats. I am not angry at TD because I know he likes diet mountain dew but maybe because he likes junior not of American chopper but of NASCAR. You know Dale m#fing Earnhardt Junior. Coincidentally his dad died in a NASCAR. Dale Earnhardt Sr. not Junior. I bet some of you people thought I was talking about Paul Teutel and Paulie Teutel. They are in fact not father and junior duo because they are really not a namesake tandem like Dale and Dale Jr. You would have guessed I was talking about the New York contingent because they are into motorcycle like us. They are also into yelling at each other too. I don't like when parents yell at their children too much especially on tv. That's probably why the show got cancelled. Who likes mean families. I see Tyler Perry has a movie or a show on families called The Family that Preys. Do you see the subtle spelling of "pray"? Imagine a family that is not supportive but lives to bust each other s *****? I'm just saying that I'm so happy my mom loves me and tells me I'm special and that my poop smells like cherries.
Lol

Last edited by Tee⋁ 05-18-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: swype sux
Old 05-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Rabbito
Tourer

Originally Posted by Tee&Vee
Yeah man, I'll second that. I have been guilty of it too. My grade school teachers used to call me a daydreamer but that was before pediatricians wacked out so many kids with medication, usually unnecessary. I have an attention disorder that many people, oh crap my wife and mom in law are getting takeout today so I won't have to cook on the barbecue and I wonder if they'll get real Coke and none of that diet carp **** that they shove down our throats. I am not angry at TD because I know he likes diet mountain dew but maybe because he likes junior not of American chopper but of NASCAR. You know Dale m#fing Earnhardt Junior. Coincidentally his dad died in a NASCAR. Dale Earnhardt Sr. not Junior. I bet some of you people thought I was talking about Paul Teutel and Paulie Teutel. They are in fact not father and junior duo because they are really not a namesake tandem like Dale and Dale Jr. You would have guessed I was talking about the New York contingent because they are into motorcycle like us. They are also into yelling at each other too. I don't like when parents yell at their children too much especially on tv. That's probably why the show got cancelled. Who likes mean families. I see Tyler Perry has a movie or a show on families called The Family that Preys. Do you see the subtle spelling of "pray"? Imagine a family that is not supportive but lives to bust each other s *****? I'm just saying that I'm so happy my mom loves me and tells me I'm special and that my poop smells like cherries. Lol
Well on the cherry smelling poop I don't think that natural I have rose smelling poop but not cherry lol

Old 05-18-2014, 12:47 PM
miami
Road Master
Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

to Tee&Vee wtf do you mean...really

Old 05-18-2014, 12:53 PM
HarDlife
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Where's the best place to buy an mc jack? And which has the most lift?
I like a high jack.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Rabbito
Tourer

Originally Posted by HarDlife
Where's the best place to buy an mc jack? And which has the most lift? I like a high jack.
Took me a minute but I see what you did there lol

Old 05-18-2014, 01:24 PM
traildog
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 712 Likes on 359 Posts

Hi.....

Old 05-18-2014, 01:56 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Rabbito
The places where we can come and hijack one another with or without people pissing and moaning. t(-.t-)

Great idea, hopefully it works. I've never pissed & moaned about it, but it does get old.

Originally Posted by Beemervet
OK, I'm not going to hijack this non-topic thread, I'll address it head on. The EVO forum has been a great place to get EVO-specific help. Some folks here have been participating for quite a while, which breeds familiarity. The result is that a lot of back and forth kidding goes on. Some of is OK, but the problem is that hijacking someone's post is considered bad form especially when they have come here for help. Some of these threads get hijacked with more juvenile posts than on-topic posts. It becomes very hard to separate the crap from the value. You want to F up a thread started by a member who invites this behavior, go for it. We have been given a lot of latitude here (except for trannies), it should not be too hard to show some respect to those who aren't in on the jokes, don't you think men?
I couldn't agree more. Far too many threads that could hold future value to others, turn into silly, clique driven, grab-***, bantering that you only see here. It really does suck having to read through such nonsense for those that are only interested in the topic, and not all the childish bullsh!t. Quite often when somebody derails a thread and takes it off-topic, it stays off-topic. And I'm sure the OP doesn't appreciate that kind of inconsideration.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:34 PM
Kees
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by PanHeadRich
Great idea, hopefully it works. I've never pissed & moaned about it, but it does get old.

I couldn't agree more. Far too many threads that could hold future value to others, turn into silly, clique driven, grab-***, bantering that you only see here. It really does suck having to read through such nonsense for those that are only interested in the topic, and not all the childish bullsh!t. Quite often when somebody derails a thread and takes it off-topic, it stays off-topic. And I'm sure the OP doesn't appreciate that kind of inconsideration.
You just pissed and moaned then.....