EVO All Evo Model Discussion

New look for my Fatboy front end!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 08:11 PM
woodnbow
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesn't do anything for me. Just think it looks unfinished... maybe if I lived in alaska where nobody would see the bike I'd get used to it. ;-)

Naaahhh, I'd probably either strip the tins or put the cowbells back on, maybe some of the retro looking Ness 'bells would be ok.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:53 AM
alaskajeff
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by woodnbow
Doesn't do anything for me. Just think it looks unfinished... maybe if I lived in alaska where nobody would see the bike I'd get used to it. ;-)

Naaahhh, I'd probably either strip the tins or put the cowbells back on, maybe some of the retro looking Ness 'bells would be ok.
Do you have a picture of what the Ness 'bells look like?

Old 04-10-2011, 08:01 AM
98 FLHX
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by alaskajeff
Do you have a picture of what the Ness 'bells look like?

Google is your friend.....
http://www.google.com/images?q=Arlen...w=1006&bih=654

Old 04-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Tactical111
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Anybody know what Alaskan Brown bears like best about Harleys? The chewy meat topping.

Hey, good luck with your scoot and as long as you like who GAF right? No matter what any of us have there's going to be someone who doesn't like for whatever reason.

And just remember when you see that strikingly beautiful blond with the voluptuous body that somewhere, somehow there's a guy that's tired of her sh*t.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:47 AM
alaskajeff
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tactical111
Anybody know what Alaskan Brown bears like best about Harleys? The chewy meat topping.

Hey, good luck with your scoot and as long as you like who GAF right? No matter what any of us have there's going to be someone who doesn't like for whatever reason.

And just remember when you see that strikingly beautiful blond with the voluptuous body that somewhere, somehow there's a guy that's tired of her sh*t.
AMEN brother, thanks!!

Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 AM
bparsel
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by alaskajeff
Well, not to add fuel to the flame......I'm WELL AWARE there would be those who wouldn't care for my choice, As I was sure it wasn't everybody's style, just didn't realize there would be instant negativity and calling a guys work a POS just because you didn't care for it! "Not my taste" would have worked for me.

I didnt check the forums all wknd, but WOW. Not to beat a dead horse but I'm sorry your feelings got so butthurt from our comments.

FYI, I didnt call your bike a POS. I said your choice of running your front forks like that "looked like sh*t" - TO ME. And saying you werent looking for feedback is pretty lame.

You posted pictures to a worldwide forum and didnt get the response you hoped for. If the feedback had been all Rainbows and Unicorns I'm sure you would have LOVED getting the feedback.

Anyways, the Ness bells would look pretty bada$$ on there.....but again, that's just MY opinion.