EVO All Evo Model Discussion

Had a bunch of Aholes insult my "Dinosaur"

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:54 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by latnyte
by the way i rode past a guy wearing a cut on a new wg this weekend on I-70 when i looked in my mirror to see what mc he was with I realized it was a Sons of Anarchy cut i laughed for the next 10 miles haha!
nuh-uh

seriously?

Old 10-29-2009, 12:56 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Teflon Tom

Last but not least "Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has them"
and most of them stink

Old 10-29-2009, 12:57 AM
Bonker
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brunswickoh
We call ourselves the Yellow Heritage Five!! All bikes must be new and we ride around insulting woman and kicking puppies all day then go to our jobs as accountants!!
As long as every thing you have on is bar and shield approved. ROFL!!!

Old 10-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Bonker
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I'm reading this thread and laughing. Sweetie asks what's so funny. And I give her the general gist of the thread. Next thing I know she's sayin', "You guys are ridiculous. You all have a stick up your a$$ about the bikes you ride? Jeez!" Hahaha!!! I'm still laughing...

Old 10-29-2009, 06:53 AM
paco
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I cant think of anything to say that hasnt already been said. "biker " is a word that means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. I do not think of myself as a biker, i do like to ride a lot. I dont try to impress nor intimidate anyone. i dont care what you ride as long as you ride. the group that dress all in hd logo stuff are the ones that think they are the "bikers" and everybody is scared of them. bullshit ! i dont care if you like my old 90 eglide or my old 95 eglide, you are not the one riding it, but you will have to keep up if you ride with me.

yall have a nice day !

oh, and when i say im going for a ride on my bike, im not going to say it a harley everytime, so you will know what i ride.

later.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:02 AM
bparsel
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pococj
And would you be willing to say it to the OP face to face? If not, maybe it'd be best to keep your thoughts to yourself. If so, you've got a life-lesson due you one of these days.

It's great, well actually not so great to hear that a level of prejudice exists on almost any terms but it's still funny to hear the stories of how ignorant and aragant some of us can be that ride.

TO BRUNSWICKOH: Not sure what you're point is by saying you think the story didnt happen??? I dont think most people would post a picture that is included that show's part of what happened, so you can lick my ballz. I didnt expect this thread to get "Legs" the way it has I was simply airing out some irritation over the situation.

If I was going to embelish I would have at least told everyone how I whipped all 5 guys with one hand tied behind my back then set their bikes on fire instead of telling a forum of motorcycle guys that I walked away from my bike being insulted, so kiss off.

Last edited by bparsel; 10-29-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:39 AM
schwangster
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bparsel
If I was going to embelish I would have at least told everyone how I whipped all 5 guys with one hand tied behind my back then set their bikes on fire instead of telling a forum of bikers that I walked away from my bike being insulted so kiss off.
which hand?

You did good. We have enough to worry about with the cagers and roads without having to get caught up in the BS of flavour-of-the-week riders.
As was said, should be some good deals on nearly new Heritage's pretty soon.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Hackd
Elite HDF Member
Received 82 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by 2nd Mike
I have my leathers with me for when the weather gets chilly.
I carry my rain suit with me for when it rains.

I've worn both into a bar because of the weather!
The rain suit was the biggest hit...
Hey... I remember you... (I do the same-fawk 'em).

Originally Posted by bparsel
If I was going to embelish I would have at least told everyone how I whipped all 5 guys with one hand tied behind my back then set their bikes on fire instead of telling a forum of bikers that I walked away from my bike being insulted so kiss off.
Sometimes the best response is no response. The rest you just toss around in your head.... (Hint: A better story would have been that your girl stomped their asses...)

Old 10-29-2009, 08:24 AM
NYBagger92
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i prefer the term "Motorcycle enthusiast," over biker.

i recently decided to take a 400 mile trek to vermont from new york.. tree colors changing.

i ran into a large group crossing by ferry, and had brief discussions with a few. some were stand offish, but most in the group were great guys and girls. they were a mixed band of foreign and american make bikes.. mostly hd. only one tool in the bunch, and they all seemed to feel the same about that guy.

i rode about 20 miles with them, and split off after danbury. i took with me the images of the bikes, and the short conversations with the nice ones. i forget the topic of conversation with the tool, and dismiss him as non essential.

just ride and enjoy. ignore the tools.

r

Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 AM
guspup
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this mean I can’t where blue jeans & a T-shirt when it hot out in the summer?

Quick Reply: Had a bunch of Aholes insult my "Dinosaur"