EVO All Evo Model Discussion

Anniversary models $$

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:35 PM
KenM
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anniversary models $$

I have a 1993 FLHTCU with the 90th anniversary badges, ann. paintetc. Numbered 1100 of 1340.

Does that add any value?

Thanks

Old 04-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Lee n Tj
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anniversary models $$

If it helps I just bought #186 of 1340 back in Dec. Had 9k miles on it. I was having trouble finding a value for it that I thought was valid thru NADA or Kelly. Went to my credit union and bank w/ VIN # they came back about $2k over what other sources said value was. At least it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling about it all.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:53 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

I have bike below. NADA shows a little higher value for this model as an anniversary model. The value to me is more because of the extras I have on it and I have only seen 2 other 95th anniversary wide glides.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:06 AM
mtnlvr
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: wideglide95th

I have bike below. NADA shows a little higher value for this model as an anniversary model. The value to me is more because of the extras I have on it and I have only seen 2 other 95th anniversary wide glides.
Is mine one of those two?

Old 04-18-2007, 10:01 AM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

mtnlvr,

Nice bike. I like your wheels. My bike is set up more for trips with detachable saddle bags, Mustang seat, etc. One day I will put some custom wheels on mine. We have a group going to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway in a couple of weeks. No, we do not trailer, we ride. 16 hours to Cherokee, NC from here. No I have never been to Minnesota so I haven't seen yours. I have only visibly seen 2 others. I have seen them in cycle trader for sale. I live in the Lake Okeechobee area of south Florida. How about you? Do you see many of them? I see plenty of the 95th anniversary fatboys, sportsters,and FL bikes.What number is yours?I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:47 PM
mtnlvr
Road Warrior

I've got #1558 of 1998. I do some touring well...Boss Bags, T-Bag, detach sissybar / rack, as well as the original seat if I'm going a long way. I'm looking into fabricating some brackets for some mid-control mini footboards for those longer trips too.

I've seen one other in person (see below) at a monthly Minneapolis monthly gathering called First Thursday. I did not see what number this one was.

[IMG]local://upfiles/23327/EC5180DE847F4694A19FC453C5B7B282.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-18-2007, 09:50 PM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

I remember book value on my '03 was a bit higher too, but there seems to be a bazillion of them out there!

Those are some fine lookers there fellas!!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 04-19-2007, 05:37 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Hey mtnlver,

How many miles on your bike? Mine 24,000. I traded a 65 Mustang for it in March of 2003. It had 8935 on it then. I do not get to ride as much as I want with my job. I visibly saw one in West Palm Beach a couple of years ago and the other belongs to Chief James Billie of the Seminole tribe in Hollywood Fl. Neither of those bikes are in as good a sape as mine. I do most of my own wrenching as long as as it is not too technical. I thought about getting another seat for bike nights, but haven't yet. What kind of seat is yours? It looks cool. I am also trying to find a high sissy bar that I can place some red onyx in it then attach a chrome peace signto it. I grew up in the late 60s and early 70s. I have extended my forward controls 3" with the Kuraykn extensions, removed the stock handlebar riser and installed a 6" riser with polyurethane bushings. It gets the mini apes up higher. My son likes your pull backs, but I like the ape hanger style myself. Yea, the old chopper look. Tell me more about your bike as far as extras and post more pics.

Old 04-19-2007, 08:25 PM
mtnlvr
Road Warrior

I'll get some pics next week when I have more time. I'm just finishing some mods now...I haven't ridden or heard my bike since mid December. I HAVE TO GET IT DONE THIS WEEKEND!!! I'M JONESIN'!!

Old 04-19-2007, 10:50 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Lookin forward to more pics. You used the term Jonesin. My last name is Jones.

Quick Reply: Anniversary models $$