EVO All Evo Model Discussion

A small video

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Dazzauk
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default A small video

Still new here been some great people responding to my questions so I thought I'd show y'all the bike running.

This one was cold start chile on full.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:27 PM
byronk
Road Captain
Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

Just shows up as a small picture, no video......

Old 04-04-2016, 06:34 PM
WP50
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,870 Likes on 1,267 Posts

"Regarding the noise. If you're tuned into it you'll learn its sounds after a few rides and you'll know instantly when something is wrong. YouTube videos will help you sometimes it's not always easy to hear. I had a ringing noise I couldn't pinpoint with a stethoscope even until someone on here after listening to it said crossover exhaust gasket. I put the stethoscope there and sure enough. I never would have found it sounded like it was coming from another part of the engine. Another video tman picked up on my cam whine, tore it down over the winter and I had a cam that was severely worn, lobes worn well past where they should. Bottom line listen and when in doubt post a vide. You do have iPhones over there right?"

This is post #18 in your Harley noises thread. Kinda had me thinking things were connected like BV. ya gotta be easy on some of us ol farts we just can't help ourselves

Sounds great and is a good look'in scoot

WP

Old 04-05-2016, 03:08 AM
Dazzauk
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WP50
"Regarding the noise. If you're tuned into it you'll learn its sounds after a few rides and you'll know instantly when something is wrong. YouTube videos will help you sometimes it's not always easy to hear. I had a ringing noise I couldn't pinpoint with a stethoscope even until someone on here after listening to it said crossover exhaust gasket. I put the stethoscope there and sure enough. I never would have found it sounded like it was coming from another part of the engine. Another video tman picked up on my cam whine, tore it down over the winter and I had a cam that was severely worn, lobes worn well past where they should. Bottom line listen and when in doubt post a vide. You do have iPhones over there right?"

This is post #18 in your Harley noises thread. Kinda had me thinking things were connected like BV. ya gotta be easy on some of us ol farts we just can't help ourselves

Sounds great and is a good look'in scoot

WP
I didn't mean to post this in two separate threads. Sorry chaps.

I think I messed up switching between my iPhone and iMac