Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Fatbob quick detach backrest and stock pipes

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 08:06 AM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 333 Likes on 248 Posts

Email sent

Old 12-11-2013, 03:43 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member

Chris - You've gone silent on me and have not returned my emails - Since I was first to make an offer I think it would be nice if you were to respond and let me know what's up.
Thanks

Old 12-11-2013, 05:28 PM
cbass68
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JMC22
Chris - You've gone silent on me and have not returned my emails - Since I was first to make an offer I think it would be nice if you were to respond and let me know what's up.
Thanks
Not True. We Did Discuss This Through Email .I didn't"Go Silent" On You. Since We couldn't Agree On A Price, I Took Your Suggestion From Our Email Conversation. I Have Contacted The Other Interested party. If You Need To Move On, I Understand. Otherwise Ill Touch Base IF Another Deal Doesnt Get Worked Out.
If You Want To Discuss It Further Or Have Other Comments, You Can Send Them To Me In Email. I Get That Faster.
Thanks

Old 12-11-2013, 06:15 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member

Chris:
Not looking to fence with you but you sent me an email on Tuesday morning asking me if I would consider paying you $210 for the backrest after you comment that you would consider my initial offer and I immediately responded to your email that I was staying firm with my original offer of $200. Since then, I sent you 3 emails asking you to let me know what you were planning to do - those went without a response from you - so you did get it faster.
I am withdrawing my offer at this time - best with your sale.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:27 PM
cbass68
Tourer

I appreciate you not "fencing" with me... BUT...you gotta give a guy a chance to answer before you get on the forum and "air it out" with an attitude. I'm out of town and don't have frequent access to personal emails. You send 3 emails within 24 hours, don't wait for a response and start blasting on the forum? As Chris Carter would say..."Come on man...!!!" Let me give you some advice. Tread a little lighter here. This forum is full of great people, advice and good deals on used accessories etc. I've been a member for years and had good...no GREAT experiences with all I've come in contact with. You will too if you can just bring it down a notch. Don't be so quick to jump somebody... When you get more than 8 posts... you'll see how it works.

Sorry you're upset over the $10 but, I thought we were working a fair negotiation. Splitting the shipping costs seemed fair with the sale of an almost brand new backrest setup for almost 1/2 price was reasonable in my opinion. If it's not to you, move on my brother... Had you given it a little time to allow me to explore the other offer (per YOUR suggestion...btw), we might have worked something out.

Oh well, This thing is brand new and will make a great home somewhere else, I'm sure.

Good luck.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:20 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Thumbs down "Honest Seller"?????

All I asked for was a simple response from you informing me of your interest in selling your item to me and not to leave me hanging - in my opinion it seems funny that you had time to contact other "interested parties" and chose to not let me know that was what you were doing - makes one wonder how "great" of a person you just might be.
I'm sure the other people here on the forum would not have acted in the same manner of yourself.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how this forum works - it works by being honest - but being the salesman that you are, I now know you must dance to the beat of a different drummer.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:17 PM
cbass68
Tourer

Come on...what are you 6...? let it go. You lost out on a good deal...move on! 5 mins after getting your email comment, "I won't pay your price...check with other interested parties..." I emailed the one other lead that posted. Again...YOUR suggestion... No one is ignoring you. Don't take it personally. Hopefully posts # 10 and up will work out better for you.

Keep in mind that some of us folk that visit this forum also have jobs. Maybe you don't and have all day long to sit in front of your computer screen and "anxiously wait". If that's the case, maybe you're in a financial position to just go buy this thing at MSRP plus tax from the Dealer. If that's so, that would have saved us both some grief...

Again, good luck with your search. Meanwhile this backrest is still for sale.