Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Rinehart churchill exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Danielc409
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's not very nice to come advertise in a guy's classified ad. It'd be a little more respectful to use PM's.

OP unfortunately you're just going to have the bite the bullet on this one.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:30 PM
Not E'nuff Harley
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by EasternPC_CustomerService
Only a couple sets of these churchills left for the best price ever. Reatils 789 we've got them over 50% off for a limited time, give us a ring and get your bike sounding and looking unique on top of getting the heat behind you.
WOW! I can't believe what I just read. Eastern Performance? Are you serious? That was a really crappy thing to do to the OP, and speaks VOLUMES about your business ethics. Can you guess how many parts on my bike came from you guys? Now, guess where my new wheels won't be coming from.
Sorry OP. Good luck on your sale.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:31 PM
DoomGloom
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Not E'nuff Harley
WOW! I can't believe what I just read. Eastern Performance? Are you serious? That was a really crappy thing to do to the OP, and speaks VOLUMES about your business ethics. Can you guess how many parts on my bike came from you guys? Now, guess where my new wheels won't be coming from.
Sorry OP. Good luck on your sale.
Do you really believe that the guy who started this thread paid 700+ for these pipes?? Im confident that he actually bought a set from Eastern Performance for less than half that and is trying to turn a quick profit by selling them on this forum.....seen the same thing on Ebay.....Eastern Performance is great, never had any issues with them and Ive bought alot from them and will continue to support this vendor with no issues......BTW..I bought my Rinehart Churchill's from Eastern Performance.....thanks guys

Old 04-15-2013, 10:40 PM
hobo1
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I apologize for being part of throwing a wrench in the post. That was pretty lame on my part from any view.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 PM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Suck it up pansies. Original poster is obviously lying or is a tool. Whichever one makes no difference. Wake up.

Don't be hating on Eastern Performance for their post either. Guy was trying to help out those looking to get suckered. Maybe that's you? Ok so buy his pipes like a fool.

Always had top notch ordering, delivery, and service from Eastern Performance. Been nothing but great and fast.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Danielc409
Tourer

Because sending a private message is so much harder ..

I just find it highly unprofessional to come into someone's classified and advertise is all I'm saying.

He probably did buy them cheap and trying to resell .. but I think it's already been established by the first 5 or 6 posts that you can get them elsewhere cheaper.

The sale is limited anyways so the price will eventually go back up.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:11 PM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Danielc409
Because sending a private message is so much harder ..

I just find it highly unprofessional to come into someone's classified and advertise is all I'm saying.

He probably did buy them cheap and trying to resell .. but I think it's already been established by the first 5 or 6 posts that you can get them elsewhere cheaper.

The sale is limited anyways so the price will eventually go back up.
I partly agree with you, and had this been an actual legitimate thread I'd wholeheartedly agree with you.

It's not right, but in this thread it isn't wrong. A different thread then yeah, maybe.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:17 PM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts

Here is the problem with people complaining about Eastern Performance putting their so called add in this guys thread, the thread was started off in the regular Dyna thread, where we post the mods we do or have questions in general about Dyna's. So in reality, Eastern Performance made a comment that mentioned the product the sell at a great price in a thread that was not started as an add thread, but was placed in a forum that wasn't for selling stuff to begin with. This thread was relocated to the Dyna Parts forum. The question is this, did EP make their comment before or after the thread was moved from the forum that the OP made the mistake of placing it wrongly in or did EP place the comment into a thread that was rectified from being in the wrong place. In reality, who cares!!! If the OP doesn't like it then he should say something, if he doesn't then no one else should.

The OP should know by now that if he really did pay what he said he paid for the pipes, he got screwed on the price and now knows he won't get what he is asking and either need to keep the pipes or take a loss on the sale. If he got them cheap and is trying to turn a big profit, then he is trying to screw one of us, which I wouldn't like, but I am not trying to by them so I don't care.

If you don't like when a company does something, you have the freedom to go else where, just remember that the product isn't made by them, they are just a middle man and if they have the best price and you refuse to take it, it's your loss and no one else's.

To the OP, as I said before, good luck on the selling of your pipes.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Danielc409
Tourer

By the looks of it, they are no longer on sale, so the price factor is now moot.