Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

07 Stock Black Outer Primary

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 08:41 AM
antman27
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strange you posted this at 520PM and I Found the tracking info last night and it says -

1/31/2014 - Friday
4:25 pm Delivered
Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized

Old 02-03-2014, 09:15 AM
mud
muderator
Received 9,109 Likes on 2,119 Posts

Originally Posted by bruceshibley

Again Antman feel free to end this and give me a tracking number, or refund the money.
a tracking number.

great idea.

or do you have the part now??

Old 02-03-2014, 09:27 AM
antman27
Road Captain

I sent him the tracking # in PM and to paypal

Old 02-03-2014, 01:16 PM
bruceshibley
Advanced

I just got word from my paypal claim that he provided a tracking number. I am not home until tomorrow to verify anything. Why did you not provide the tracking number when I asked a week and a half ago, you chose to turn this into a fight. I will verify the package is on my front steps once I get home tomorrow. Again , why did you not just give me a tracking number instead of ignoring my requests and turning this into something that it did not need to be? I will try to call my neighbor and see if he can check on it as it was sitting out all weekend if it was there, not a good thing, I don't live in the ghetto but on weekends we have an endless amount of people selling things coming to the door.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:25 PM
bruceshibley
Advanced

What is strange about that? There was nothing Friday when I posted that, and nothing was provided to me the many times I asked. If you would have just given that number none of this shot would have come about. Don't act like now I am trying to rip you off. I paid you promptly, then you chose to ignore any communications except what I posted here in public. You gave a bogus mailing address. Then when I asked for a tracking number you chose to ignore it. I would suggest that in future you just send that, and if the buyer asks, you give it. This package shows as "left at front door", doesn't mean it was delivered to me until I have it in my hands. I had no idea when anything was coming because you chose to play dick about the tracking number. The other thing was the previous dealings you had with someone that left a message on your member page about you doing the same thing to them. OF course someone is not going to trust you after all of this, so don't act like you are now a victim in all of this. Tracking numbers are generated for a reason, I asked for it for a reason.

"Strange you posted this at 520PM and I Found the tracking info last night and it says -

1/31/2014 - Friday
4:25 pm Delivered
Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized"

Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 PM
antman27
Road Captain

You did not want to take my word that I was in the middle of moving and the tracking info was misplaced in a box that was packed ..I did most of my unpacking this weekend and came across the tracking info .
Hope its at your door
Safe riding

Old 02-03-2014, 01:41 PM
bruceshibley
Advanced

And dude go read my post on Friday, it is from 2:20pm, I live in Calfornia so the time dif is 3 hours, I was not home at 5:20pm. And at this point there is nothing on my front steps according to a neighbor who walked up to check. Not that they always leave at my front door, I have found packages at my guest house and side door, so once I get home i will verify this whole deal. Like I said you ignored my requests for a tracking number, that number according to paypal was online, you logged into their system to generate the label so that tracking number, it according to paypal was available online in your paypal history. Why did you choose to ignore my requests etc to elevate this to an unpleasant level? Added; Fedex/UPS and USPS have all delivered to the wrong house in my area, if it was delivered though my neighbors are good about dropping it off when I am around. I will verify once I get home...

Old 02-03-2014, 01:53 PM
antman27
Road Captain

Not going to argue with you over this ..I shipped it the tracking info says it was delivered to your door friday
I hope you find it when you get home
Ride safe

Old 02-03-2014, 02:01 PM
bruceshibley
Advanced

Not wanting to argue any longer either, but standing up for myself. All of this back and forth could have been solved a week and a half ago had you have just provided the tracking number i asked for then, not once the package reached a destination. Had I have had that information I would have seen that something did ship and when it was to arrive, all would have been good. BB purchases carry a certain amount of risk, tracking numbers help keep it in check, doesn't guarantee the parts are good or esthetically good, but it does help allow transactions to remain civil between people.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:12 PM
antman27
Road Captain

Correct and if I did not have to be out of my home by Feb 1st and not living out of boxes I am sure you would have had tracking info as I told you in the phone conversation on Tuesday

Quick Reply: 07 Stock Black Outer Primary