Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

07 Stock Black Outer Primary

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 08:10 PM

so it should fit my '08 super glide right?. if so i'll take it

Old 01-15-2014, 09:29 AM
antman27
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IllusionBlue send me a PM

Old 01-26-2014, 11:17 AM
bruceshibley
Advanced

Paid on January 23rd via paypal. I have heard nothing more, when will it ship?

Old 01-27-2014, 10:27 AM
bruceshibley
Advanced

Sent several messages with no response, contacted Paypal to reverse the deal, still no response. I will post to let others here know how this deal plays out. Update, dug around to find his info, contacted him and he did say it shipped the other day so just waiting on tracking information. Still nothing.

Last edited by bruceshibley; 01-27-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:39 AM
bruceshibley
Advanced

Still nothing. He does come on this forum but will not provide a tracking number.

Last edited by bruceshibley; 01-28-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:34 PM
antman27
Road Captain

Not sure what part of the Phone conversation you did not understand when I told you I am MOVING and everything in is boxes... It shipped saturday Only 2 Business days have passed..
WHEN I Come across the tracking info you will have it but have about 50 boxes to go through to find it
I am sorry you are SO nervous and feel like I am blowing you off but like I said It was shipped Saturday afternoon
Now please stop bashing me and sending insulting emails saying I dont even ride and just scam people
Thanks Ride safe !!

Old 01-29-2014, 10:52 AM
bruceshibley
Advanced

Then put up the so called tracking number you said you have. You have provided nothing. The comment on your member page from another member who you ripped off was the give away. The address you provided is not your address, and the zip code doesn't match up. Don't screw people around dude, you think it is just happenstance to get your cell number from thin air? Nothing has come, no tracking number has been provided. Avoid dealing with this guy.

Old 01-29-2014, 11:10 AM
antman27
Road Captain

Again I have never delt with someone who sends 10 PMs after a phone conversation saying IT WAS SHIPPED SATURDAY From NY TO CA It will take a week or so to get to you and I Explained to you I am MOVING as all packed so have NO Idwea where the tracking slip is at this moment ..IF you like to come to my house and help pack and find it be my guest ... I am Unsubscriibing to this thread and will NOT look at it Or respond to your demands
Enjoy he part when you get it and Ride safe !!!!!!!!!

Old 01-29-2014, 01:18 PM
bruceshibley
Advanced

I only sent 3 PM's and because you never responded(only responded up until you were paid) I then did some research into the bogus address that you gave. So I was able to dig up your home address and cell number and called you directly. I was civil and you told me you were going to email the tracking info, that was 4 days ago now. You still cannot provide a tracking number and have still have never replied to PM's. The only reason you are responding here is because it is a public forum. Provide a tracking number and all this can be put to rest. You won't because you can't. You have done this before, just read the comments on your member page.

Last edited by bruceshibley; 01-29-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:03 PM
antman27
Road Captain

And PS when you get it in the next few days .. You willl find a Free Jack Danials #7 derby cover attached since AGAIN i am moving and did not have the time to take it off and it was shipped attached
Sorry you are so Freaked about this ..I should have been warned when you were afraid to send paypal payment ..

TRY again 3 pm my @$$ look at you sent my friend .. more along the lines of 10
Ride Save Enjoy your outer prim and derby cover!!
and Thanks for the Blast saying dont deal with me while your parts are in shipment!! I will be sure to do the same for you!!

Quick Reply: 07 Stock Black Outer Primary