Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Tank, mid controls, springs, more.

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tank, mid controls, springs, more.

First up is a tank off an 07 streetbob. It was repainted vivid black, but the job is not the best. Has a few minor chips near the fuel gauge hole and a few scratches, could be wet sanded down/buffed and look nice or a good one for a repaint. Bought this because I was collecting an entire set of tins to repaint and mix my bike up, but just lost interest. Tank is bare. Asking $175 plus the ride. Can take more detailed pictures upon request. TANK IS SOLD.

Up next is a complete set of mid controls off a streetbob. No pegs and the right side bracket is not pictured, but included. All you would need is the center shift rod that goes through the primary (I cut mine out) and some pegs.

$40 plus the ride. THESE ARE SOLD!

Next is a rear set of passenger pegs. These were wrinkle black, but buffed to better match the frame.

$45 plus the ride. THESE ARE SOLD.

Next is a silver points cover. Includes the bolts.

$10 shipped.

Next is a factory derby cover. Gasket included.

$20 shipped.

Next is a new set of 49mm front lowering springs. These are new in box, never used. The box states Dynamic, but the retailer said they were made by progressive. These will fit all 49mm forked dyna's. I was going to lower my bike once, but have since changed my mind. Make me an offer on these.

All the parts besides the tank/rear pegs have almost zero miles on them or are brand new condition.

Willing to consider trades. Looking for some fatbob fork sliders, a Jireh 21" hoop, true-track, 06-08 FXD/FXDB rear fender, maybe shocks...just ask, worst I can say is no!

Last edited by Vinsil; 06-12-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: items sold, updated ad.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

Bump!

Old 06-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

Top. Make some offers people!!

Old 06-04-2012, 06:55 PM
MayhemLOCMC
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested in the mid controls! How much to ship to me. I'm in southern California. here's my zip 92867. You can PM too if you'd like. I'll send payment through PayPal or however you'd like

Old 06-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

I think it would fit in a flat rate box. Does $10 to ship sound reasonable? I Believe they have a box in that price range.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

If your still interested, let me know. I tried to send you a PM, but your account is too new. Just post up here.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 PM
blueridge
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default passenger pegs

Do you know if these will fit on a '12 Street Bob? I tried looking up the parts on HD site under year '12 Street Bob and do not see the mounting bracket but neither is the mounting bracket under the 2007 Street Bob parts list too. Hard to tell from pictures. Maybe someone know if holes and spacing is the same on Street Bobs?

Thanks.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by blueridge
Do you know if these will fit on a '12 Street Bob? I tried looking up the parts on HD site under year '12 Street Bob and do not see the mounting bracket but neither is the mounting bracket under the 2007 Street Bob parts list too. Hard to tell from pictures. Maybe someone know if holes and spacing is the same on Street Bobs?

Thanks.

Passenger pegs will fit your bike. They have not changed the frames on them since 2006.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

Top. Dropped the prices on a few items, added in a few more trade ideas....hit me up.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:42 AM
blueridge
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will probably take the rear passenger pegs and bracket. Do the bolts come with the brackets that are use to mount to the bike? Since you said this will fit 2006 and earlier Dynas I presume this is a OEM Harley part? What's shipping cost to 20155?

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Tank, mid controls, springs, more.