Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

07 Dyna SB Rinehart Cross-backs

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 10:42 PM
jwright302
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SOLD SOLD !!07 Dyna SB Rinehart Cross-backs

SOLD SOLD SOLD

$240 SHIPPED USPS

Complete set of pipes off of my 07 dyna street bob. I would still be using these but decided to switch to mid controls and couldn't use these with mids. I used these for appox 12,000 miles. The chrome covers are in great shape, the black painted mufflers are in OK condition, my plan was to respray them someday. Seems like the paint should've held up better.

ISSUES.
1 small dent and scratch on top of one pipe ( see pics ), from removing shocks and letting the swing arm come down too far and dinged them with the passenger peg support

2 some light scratches on the underside of pipes from bike falling over, in a gravel lot. Cant see them while installed unless you basically crawl under the bike.

3 one baffle bolt is missing, that pipe had scrapped the road slightly when i had a rear lowering kit installed. THIS BOLT WILL BE REPLACED BEFORE I SHIP THEM OUT.

4 where the pipes bolt to the bracket back behind the transmission, the section of metal on the pipes is a little bit stretched out due to the HD dealer over tightening the bolts a little. They still work and nothing can be seen while the pipes are installed, just wanted to note everything i know about these things.

- comes with O2 plugs, I just reinstalled them with anti seize

-comes with bracket and hardware ( no flanges, reuse your stock ones )

-comes with 2 sets of baffles, the bigger ones for modified engines are installed right now.

SHORT VIDEO WITH SOUND -- http://youtu.be/GzaMHpriFUM

PICS - http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o...-back%20pipes/

--------------------------------------FROM THE RINEHART WEBSITE

2006-2012 DYNA RINEHART CROSS BACKS FLUSH BLACK

$874.95
SKU: 400-0202
2006-2012 Dyna Rinehart Cross Backs
Flush Black with Chrome End Caps
06 and Later forward controls only

NOTE: Customers with 2012 models will need to purchase an O2 bung adapter kit, sold separately. Please contact the sales department at 1-877-264-8282 for more information.

http://rinehartracing.com/exhausts/cross-back/400-0202

------------------------------------------

Again $240 shipped via usps.

I prefer paypal

You can PM me or Email me directly at jwright26588@yahoo.com , I get to emails a little faster especially during work hours.

Thanks
Jeremy

Last edited by jwright302; 01-06-2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Sold them
Old 01-04-2012, 04:36 PM
stbobfisher
Cruiser

How much for the pipes not shipped my parents live in Weston and are in that area alll the time. I will be in the area next weekend.

Thanks Chris

Old 01-04-2012, 06:44 PM
jwright302
Tourer

PM sent , Thanks

Originally Posted by stbobfisher
How much for the pipes not shipped my parents live in Weston and are in that area alll the time. I will be in the area next weekend.

Thanks Chris

Old 01-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Fridge
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi, if stbobfisher does not have these, would you be willing to ship to the UK?

cheers

Old 01-06-2012, 01:16 PM
jd8181
Road Captain

Sent you a pm. Let me know.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:05 PM
jwright302
Tourer

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Thanks
Jeremy

Old 01-13-2012, 04:34 PM
roussfam
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,202 Likes on 3,743 Posts

Jeremy, Mailman delivered the pipes just as I was finishing up snowblowing my driveway, storm last night and today. Exactly what I needed, thoughts of riding when the snow is gone. Greatly improved my mood! I get to work on the bike tomorrow.

Unpacked them in the garage and WOW you did a heck of a job packaging them. They are actually in better shape than I was expecting. That little ding in the top muffler is hardly noticeable at all.

I put my black tommy gun exhaust and SE slip ons up for sale locally. What did you end up switching to?

Jim

Old 01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
jwright302
Tourer

Originally Posted by roussfam
Jeremy, Mailman delivered the pipes just as I was finishing up snowblowing my driveway, storm last night and today. Exactly what I needed, thoughts of riding when the snow is gone. Greatly improved my mood! I get to work on the bike tomorrow.

Unpacked them in the garage and WOW you did a heck of a job packaging them. They are actually in better shape than I was expecting. That little ding in the top muffler is hardly noticeable at all.

I put my black tommy gun exhaust and SE slip ons up for sale locally. What did you end up switching to?

Jim
That's great ! Glad they got there safe and sound. We only got a little snow, but for me a little is a lot too much.

I got that box from a buddy who owns a body shop, a fender for a Subaru used to be in it. My girlfriend and I cut it down and spent about 2 hours packing those things up. I'm a bit **** when it comes to that---- I'd hate to have anything get damaged.

They are in pretty good shape, after I went back and looked the pictures didn't do them justice- that ding really is minor.

This whole exhaust project started because I wanted to switch back to my stock mid controls, couldn't use mids with those pipes.... It was an expensive project. Haha. I went with the D&D 2-1 fatcat , mostly because a lot of people say the perform the best with the big bore and cams I installed. I always liked those cross backs though, you don't see a lot of them and they look very cool.

I always wanted to black them out like you mentioned doing but the chrome heat shields always looked so good and cleaned up so well I couldn't do it.

Let me know how they turn out
Good luck and thanks again.
Jeremy