Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

FS: parts off my 97 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
abi
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: FXDL parts, bags,seat,shield,Lindby bar,fenders,more

I'm fairly new to this forum but have been selling MC parts on many forums for several years. I'm not an expert on HD parts but will do my best to answer all questions and if you want more pictures of something let me know. Some of these parts are not original to a Low Rider because this bike was changed significantly before I got it. I take paypal and usually ship UPS. Pm or post a zip for shipping cost on larger parts. If any of my prices seem way off let me know.

I'm always up for trades also. Let me know what you've got I might be interested. Specifically a cool headlight, custom mirrors, small tool/storage bags, led front signals...

Seat, not sure what it originally came off, tabs fabbed on to fit. Good shape, no rips, SOLD
Chrome 2" risers, great shape, $25 shipped SOLD
Chrome upper belt guard, some minor pits in chrome, SOLD
Handle bars, not sure off what, average condition, drilled for wiring, SOLD
Also have the crash bar, see pictures below. Great shape, no damage, SOLD
Also have the backrest with skull on back, see pictures below. Great shape, no damage, SOLD

rear fender, many scratches, some minor rust under the struts, I would consider this a painter fender but it could be used as is, $50 + shipping

Tail light sold seperately, good condition, no damage, $25 shipped

Plastic lower belt guard, $20 shipped

Stock shocks, rust on springs, 12.5" centers, make offer

Mirrors, mirrors have scratches and some chrome pits,make offer, turn signals SOLD

Chrome strut covers, good shape, no damage, $35 shipped

Clutch cable, great shape, just to long for my new bars, 72" cable length, 68" housing, $30 shipped

Another thing I found. Memphis Shades windshield, with fork attaching brackets, brackets look like they adjust to fit different size forks, shield is somewhat scratched, nothing deep just looks like from normal use and cleaning, $70 + shipping

Last edited by abi; 02-10-2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: removed parts that have been sold
Old 08-30-2010, 06:30 PM
cooper276
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey
Got a part number on the fender?
Cheers

Old 08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
abi
Tourer

Originally Posted by cooper276
Hey
Got a part number on the fender?
Cheers
Both fenders have what looks to be a sticker on the inside where I'm guessing the part number used to be. Both are unreadable. I think the front fender is off a Ultra or Electra. I've painted both and those fenders look just like this one. The rear I believe is the stock low rider fender.

Old 08-30-2010, 07:13 PM
abi
Tourer

Here is a picture of my bike when most of these were installed.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:02 PM
tincup64
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by abi
I'm fairly new to this forum but have been selling MC parts on many forums for several years. I'm not an expert on HD parts but will do my best to answer all questions and if you want more pictures of something let me know. Some of these parts are not original to a Low Rider because this bike was changed significantly before I got it. I take paypal and usually ship UPS. Pm or post a zip for shipping cost on larger parts. If any of my prices seem way off let me know.

Seat, not sure what it originally came off, tabs fabbed on to fit. Good shape, no rips, $50 + shipping

rear fender, many scratches, some minor rust under the struts, I would consider this a painter fender but it could be used as is, $50 + shipping

Tail light sold seperately, good condition, no damage, $25 shipped

Front fender, not original to a low rider, some scratches and chips, no rust, painter, $40 + shipping

Harley low rider bags, average condition, turnsignal included if you want them, $50 + shipping

Aftermarket bags, not sure what brand, good shape, some wear on inside, $50 + shipping

Chrome upper belt guard, some minor pits in chrome, $25 shipped

Plastic lower belt guard, $20 shipped

Stock shocks, rust on springs, 12.5" centers, make offer

Stock passenger pegs and brackets, make offer

Chrome 2" risers, great shape, $25 shipped

Mirrors and front signals, mirrors have scratches and some chrome pits, turn signals in good shape, make offer

Chrome strut covers, good shape, no damage, $35 shipped

7" diameter headlight, has some dings, bulb is good, make offer

Chrome pulley cover, average condition, make offer

Handle bars, not sure off what, average condition, drilled for wiring, make offer

Clutch cable, great shape, just to long for my new bars, 72" cable length, 68" housing, $30 shipped

Also have the crash bar, see pictures below. Great shape, no damage, $70 plus shipping

Also have the backrest with skull on back, see pictures below. Great shape, no damage, $50 shipped
where do the bottom of the crash bars attach? if i have forward controls will they still mount?

thx tin

Old 08-30-2010, 09:13 PM
abi
Tourer

Originally Posted by tincup64
where do the bottom of the crash bars attach? if i have forward controls will they still mount?

thx tin
On my bike they attached to holes that are on the bottom of my floorboards. If the floorboards weren't there they would attach using the stock holes for forward controls on the frame. So it probably depends on how your forward controls mount and if you could use longer bolts and attach this Lindby bar along with the controls.

I can't tell the difference but I think it's one of these
http://www.lindbycustom.com/cart/pro...cat=253&page=1

or

http://www.lindbycustom.com/cart/pro...cat=253&page=1

Here is a picture of it.

Last edited by abi; 08-30-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Mk1Racer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any idea what years those rear pegs will work on? My buddy needs a set for his '05 FXDWG. I'm also interested in the pulley cover.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:59 AM
abi
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mk1Racer
Any idea what years those rear pegs will work on? My buddy needs a set for his '05 FXDWG. I'm also interested in the pulley cover.
I found these pictures of a 05 FXDWG on ebay and they look just like my pegs and brackets so I would say they should fit.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
sagebrush1976
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Any idea how much shipping would be to 17563 for the Lowrider bags & signals?

Old 08-31-2010, 07:27 PM
abi
Tourer

Originally Posted by sagebrush1976
Any idea how much shipping would be to 17563 for the Lowrider bags & signals?
Not to bad, about $25 shipping. How about $70 shipped to you?

Quick Reply: FS: parts off my 97 Low Rider