Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

More Dyna parts! GOTTA GO!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 07:33 AM
Mxtweeker
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you still have the street bob wheels and triple clamps.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 AM
HAV0C
Cruiser

I want the highway pegs!
Pm'd

Old 03-04-2009, 09:53 AM
HAV0C
Cruiser

Where's those pics?
I want those highway pegs!

Old 03-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Toplink
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Laced wheels front&rear

Looking for spoked wheels for my 08 Low. Any one need my mags their in new condition.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:29 PM
oneday0914
Intermediate

Just thought you all would like to no the kind of person you are dealing with. Read the email below and look at the reply he sent me. I was told these pips were in very good shape and only had a scratch on the bottom rear unseen when on the bike.This was not true!

Originally Posted by oneday0914
Just want to say that I did receive the pipes and there far form good shape there is a lot of scratches on them and even blueing all can be seen on the bike you didn’t even take the time to clean them up. You seem like a man of your word but this doesn’t show you are!!!!
Bullsh!t! You bought used pipes...you also saw the pics before you bought them. As far as blueing...it's behind the fu@king heat shields! I also chopped the price for you. And as far as cleaning them...what's wrong, you don't know how to wash a god damn set of pipes??!!
I have never, ever had anyone complain about anything they got from me. Whether it was a used part or services I provide.
I could have taken this a lot better until you insulted my integrity.
If you wanted perfect pipes, you should have bought new ones!!
I'm sorry, but you have pissed me off beyond comprehension!!
FU%K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 02:41 AM
apbtlvr
Road Captain

ONEDAY I'm sorry but I don't agree with you. I just went through the same thing with a guy I sold a Mikuni to. The operative word is "USED". From what I see on here Saint is a nice guy and as he said if you want perfect buy new.

Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 AM
last saint
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just thought you all would like to no the kind of person you are dealing with. Read the email below and look at the reply he sent me. I was told these pips were in very good shape and only had a scratch on the bottom rear unseen when on the bike.This was not true!

Just want to say that I did receive the pipes and there far form good shape there is a lot of scratches on them and even blueing all can be seen on the bike you didn’t even take the time to clean them up. You seem like a man of your word but this doesn’t show you are!!!!
Bullsh!t! You bought used pipes...you also saw the pics before you bought them. As far as blueing...it's behind the fu@king heat shields! I also chopped the price for you. And as far as cleaning them...what's wrong, you don't know how to wash a god damn set of pipes??!!
I have never, ever had anyone complain about anything they got from me. Whether it was a used part or services I provide.

I am NOT some internet PC bad *** and I'm not going to get into an ignorant argument on the forum. The pics are posted of the pipes....he saw them before hand.
And, I will NOT apologize for anything I put in that email. YES, I wrote it...just as it is above. He ended up getting the pipes(shipping and all) for less than I was originally selling them for. And the key word here is, USED.
Never have I had one person complain about a part they got from me until this guy.
So, don't question my integrity....question your intelligence.

Old 03-15-2009, 09:22 AM
mud
muderator
Received 9,073 Likes on 2,114 Posts

oneday0914, you bought *used* pipes.

The pix show that they are *used*

The pix show that they are in way more than decent *used* condition.

Old 03-15-2009, 09:38 AM
crsowa
Tourer

I'm with these guys... last saint is a stand up guy, and always helps me out with whaever questions I have... Thanks again for the help with the faring...

Old 03-19-2009, 12:01 AM
20LowRider02
Tourer

LMAO...all pipes are blued behind the heat shields!! That's why they have heat shields!!

Quick Reply: More Dyna parts! GOTTA GO!!!!