Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Motherwell 2up Luggage Rack

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:26 PM
mikenac
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motherwell 2up Luggage Rack

Just ordered this online and figured out I ordered the wrong one for my bike. Here is the information from the manufacturer. All I have done it taken it out of the package and held it up to the bike where I realized it will not fit my Fat Bob. I would like to get $100 shipped for it in the cont. 48 states please.

Features
  • This newly designed 2up sissybar luggage rack is what you've all been waiting for! Beautifully designed and easy to mount, this luggage rack made from 5/8' tubing attaches to the Harley detachable 2up backrest using the existing mounts on the sideplates. This all-in-one system provides practicality along with a stylish edge to any ride!
  • DOES NOT INCLUDE BACKREST OR SIDEPLATES
  • Made in the USA
Fits:
'04-later XL models equipped with Detachable Sideplates (except models equipped with Mini Rail Sissy Bar Upright or Short Rail Upright)
'06-later DynaŽ models equipped with Rigid or Detachable Sideplates
'00-later SoftailŽ models (except FXSTD, '05-later FLSTN or '06-later FXST, FXSTB, FXSTS and '07 FLSTF and FXSTC) with Rigid or Detachable Sideplates. (Does not fit SoftailŽ models equipped with one-piece welded sissy bar and sideplates.)
2012 Dyna Switchback

Please Note: This may work with some Softail 92-up models when using a backrest but measure prior to order to ensure fitment. See below for specs on measuring. To ensure proper fitment please measure the spacing between sissy bar uprights, Measuring from inside to inside. The dimensions should be 7.5 inches. SURFACE DIMENSIONS: 9" X 8"