Dyna Parts This is the place to post your Dyna Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Dyna parts (fairings, handlebars, risers, shocks, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 10:46 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Dyna parts (fairings, handlebars, risers, shocks, etc.)

Hey guys, I'm selling off a bunch of parts from my 2015 FXDL. All of the parts have 400 or less miles on them. Looking to move out of state this year so I'm consolidating all of my stuff.

I'm just going to list what I have and if you have any interest in a certain part just reply or PM, and I'll post up pictures and answer any questions. Prices are updated to include shipping.

Paypal only.

-Varies Street Bob Brake and Throttle Cables
SOLD Top Rocker Covers, pair (chrome, used - like new)
SOLD Chrome Mirrors (short stem, like new)
SOLD Bottom Rocker Covers, pair (wrinkle black, uninstalled)
SOLD Hagon 2810, 13" shocks
SOLD Custom Dynamics Integrated Tail Light (smoked lens)
SOLD Memphis Shades Gauntlet Fairing (black, wear and tear, not terrible but could use a paint job)
SOLD Memphis Shades Trigger Lock Mounts (black, like new)

Last edited by BobberG; 06-11-2015 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:25 PM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,748 Likes on 1,413 Posts

Curious about the Hagons.

Why are you selling? I've been doing research on Hagons and came across your thread where you bought them. Have you gone to other shocks? Pro's/con's to the 2810's

What weight are they sprung for?

Thanks!

Old 02-04-2015, 01:32 PM
aaron___92
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

"$80.00 Memphis Shades Gauntlet Fairing (black, wear and tear, not terrible but could use a paint job)
$100.00 Memphis Shades Trigger Lock Mounts (black, like new)"

Is this all the hardware I need to get it mounted? If so, how much shipped to 94541? I can pay you today. I can't PM yet

email: ramirezac13@gmail.com

Old 02-04-2015, 02:00 PM
BobberG
Tourer

Originally Posted by aaron___92
"$80.00 Memphis Shades Gauntlet Fairing (black, wear and tear, not terrible but could use a paint job)
$100.00 Memphis Shades Trigger Lock Mounts (black, like new)"

Is this all the hardware I need to get it mounted? If so, how much shipped to 94541? I can pay you today. I can't PM yet

email: ramirezac13@gmail.com
Yup, that's all you need. I just e-mailed you too.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:06 PM
BobberG
Tourer

Originally Posted by rauchman
Curious about the Hagons.

Why are you selling? I've been doing research on Hagons and came across your thread where you bought them. Have you gone to other shocks? Pro's/con's to the 2810's

What weight are they sprung for?

Thanks!
I'm selling all this stuff to make some cash and clear up space for my out-of-state move. Just putting all the stock parts back on the bike to sell outright too.
Yea I researched the hell out of Hagon and other brands before I bought. lol But I love the Hagaons. They're sprung for 185 lbs and have the adjustable damper which is super nice. You can hand-dial it in any time you want without needing any tools. Like I said I'm just throwing the stock shocks back on to sell the bike but I'll definitely get Hagons in the future. I'd like to get Works Black Trackers because I've always been a believer in you get what you pay for....but the 2810's have all that I need so why spend like $700 when you can get what you want for just over $300?

Edit:
I should add...
Pros: handling with the 13" shocks is a big improvement. It feels much more responsive. I'm assuming due to the decreased trail (I still had the stock height front end). Also, I get a lot of compression/rebound (smooth ride) but still feel glued to the road. I would watch the shocks while cruising on the highway and was surprised how much travel I had but it didn't feel spongy at all. lol
Cons: None. I only rode a couple hundred miles on them but was very happy with them in that time.

Last edited by BobberG; 02-04-2015 at 02:13 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:11 PM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by BobberG
I'm selling all this stuff to make some cash and clear up space for my out-of-state move. Just putting all the stock parts back on the bike to sell outright too.
Yea I researched the hell out of Hagon and other brands before I bought. lol But I love the Hagaons. They're sprung for 185 lbs and have the adjustable damper which is super nice. You can hand-dial it in any time you want without needing any tools. Like I said I'm just throwing the stock shocks back on to sell the bike but I'll definitely get Hagons in the future. I'd like to get Works Black Trackers because I've always been a believer in you get what you pay for....but the 2810's have all that I need so why spend like $700 when you can get what you want for just over $300?
Appreciate the info. I just ordered a set of Nitros last week. I was thinking about your shocks for my wife's bike, but she wants chrome and she's about 40-50lbs less. Not to mention she wants to buy chrome before performance.

Good luck and thanks again.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:17 PM
BobberG
Tourer

Originally Posted by rauchman
Appreciate the info. I just ordered a set of Nitros last week. I was thinking about your shocks for my wife's bike, but she wants chrome and she's about 40-50lbs less. Not to mention she wants to buy chrome before performance.

Good luck and thanks again.
Ah yea, fair enough. lol I bet you'll love the Nitros. If the 2810's feel this good I can imagine the Nitros are amazing. I would still recommend the 2810's for your wife though. Get em all chrome and she'll love em. lol Thanks and good luck to you too!

Old 02-04-2015, 02:50 PM
blastonerski
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent

Old 02-04-2015, 03:23 PM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by BobberG
Ah yea, fair enough. lol I bet you'll love the Nitros. If the 2810's feel this good I can imagine the Nitros are amazing. I would still recommend the 2810's for your wife though. Get em all chrome and she'll love em. lol Thanks and good luck to you too!
Definitely getting the warm and fuzzies for the Nitros. Going through Dave Quinn, as he's a few hours from me.

Ashame you're selling your ride. Really like what you did to it. If I were going to a different HD, the new Low Rider would be up there as a possible.

Old 02-04-2015, 07:18 PM
kreeess
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Do u have pics of integrated tail lights and chrome top rocker covers?

Quick Reply: Dyna parts (fairings, handlebars, risers, shocks, etc.)