Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hazzard Lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 08:01 PM
littledragon
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hazzard Lights

I just purchased a 2012 Dyna Super Glide Custom a couple of days ago. When I go it home I noticed it did not have a charging pigtail like my Sportster has. Since it will be kept in an unheated area during the winter I put a charging pigtail on the battery. Doing this I completely disconnected the battery connections as I hooked the pigtail up to the battery. When I went to ride it today I started it and noticed the hazard light or all 4 blinkers flashing on and off. I could not get them to go off even when I turned the bike off. I got out the owners manual and it said to cancel the hazard lights just push both turn signals at the same time while in the on or run mode. This did not turn them off. I hooked the bike back up to the battery tender just to make sure the battery did not discharge to far to start the bike. After a couple of hours of checking the light stopped blinking on there own. I do not believe the bike has a security alarm as I don't see the lights flash when I shut her off. Any ideas on what might have caused this and how to correct it other than disconnecting the battery if it happens again would be appreciated.

Last edited by littledragon; 08-26-2014 at 03:03 PM.