Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 12:19 AM
UrbanRunner
Road Master
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 372 Likes on 209 Posts

Upgraded my horn today to a Drag Specialties 2107-0156. It has an improved lower note than the sorry stock horn.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:56 AM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by UrbanRunner
Upgraded my horn today to a Drag Specialties 2107-0156. It has an improved lower note than the sorry stock horn.
A cager pulled out in front of me this morning (don't they always). I lay into my horn and begin to feel like the biggest puss on the planet. I need to do something with mine too.

Here I am feeling great pride on my decked out bike (too me), and it sounds like an 80s Flock of Seagulls backing track.

Jeeez HD! You gotta take a little pride. My Mom's '80 Corolla had a more macho sounding horn!

Old 10-31-2016, 06:48 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by SquishyLowRider
A cager pulled out in front of me this morning (don't they always). I lay into my horn and begin to feel like the biggest puss on the planet. I need to do something with mine too.

Here I am feeling great pride on my decked out bike (too me), and it sounds like an 80s Flock of Seagulls backing track.

Jeeez HD! You gotta take a little pride. My Mom's '80 Corolla had a more macho sounding horn!
Seriously, I couldn't agree with you more...it's pathetic...need something louder and less wimpy for a horn, and I desperately need to get rid of this hush-hush stock exhaust...

Old 10-31-2016, 07:13 PM
JimmyJ_123
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I got it from Direct Cycle. They had the best price at the time. I certainly have no regrets from purchasing it.
I ordered it today, 2 brothers Was thinking of getting the vance tuner what do you think ?

Old 10-31-2016, 08:23 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by JimmyJ_123
I ordered it today, 2 brothers Was thinking of getting the vance tuner what do you think ?
Perfect. That's what I run. I just selected the VH Competition Exhaust with a high flow intake option. It was money!

I've done a few auto tunes, it always come back to the map mentioned above.

Old 10-31-2016, 08:25 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Seriously, I couldn't agree with you more...it's pathetic...need something louder and less wimpy for a horn, and I desperately need to get rid of this hush-hush stock exhaust...
I mentioned in another thread. I chopped about three inches off of the back of my stock exhaust and took my baffle out. I them put in a lollipop baffle.

Easy as pie and sounded worlds better. No performance change though.

Old 11-01-2016, 07:41 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,881 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Any LR or LR S owners have a helmet cam or a camera mounted to their bikes? I am currently researching the subject. Been wanting one for a year and now want to get something lined up for next spring.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:39 AM
bronxlrider
6th Gear

awesome thread hear with great people excluding one member that's very annoying. took a while to read through the whole thread. traded in my "15" iron 883 for a "16" low rider in black, in September got 900 miles down so far love the bike since its a factory stage one I just want to work on looks for now tbars and Conley tsport fairing coming soon. also thinking about plasti dip on the tank

Old 11-01-2016, 11:56 AM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by bronxlrider
awesome thread hear with great people excluding one member that's very annoying. took a while to read through the whole thread. traded in my "15" iron 883 for a "16" low rider in black, in September got 900 miles down so far love the bike since its a factory stage one I just want to work on looks for now tbars and Conley tsport fairing coming soon. also thinking about plasti dip on the tank
Hahaha.... Yeah stock the bike does have plenty of power for most people. I love plastic dip myself. I tend to use it to try out how things would look blacked out, but it's holding up well on my fairing which takes a good beating.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:23 PM
bronxlrider
6th Gear

Hahaha.... Yeah stock the bike does have plenty of power for most people. I love plastic dip myself. I tend to use it to try out how things would look blacked out, but it's holding up well on my fairing which takes a good beating.

did you plastidip the white? that's the color I am going for.
Justine is looking good

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider