Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Dobietrainer
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hd4evr2008
What happened???? This thread has gone from................I LOVE my Low Rider..................to................here's what I wanna trade my Low Rider for!!.........oh, love is fickle............to each his own, but I'm keeping mine.
Like I said I love my LR and no plans to replace it. Just planning what I'll get for a second bike when I win the lottery.

Old 06-24-2016, 03:21 PM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,296 Likes on 1,703 Posts

Originally Posted by hd4evr2008
What happened???? This thread has gone from................I LOVE my Low Rider..................to................here's what I wanna trade my Low Rider for!!.........oh, love is fickle............to each his own, but I'm keeping mine.

LOL...I'm plannin' on keepin' mine for a long time. I fits me well and runs great. It runs so well it will most likely be the last HD I own due to keepin' it for a long time.

BUT...I also have learned to never say never.

The following users liked this post:
hd4evr2008 (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 06:02 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,881 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Had a great ride home from work. Left work about an hour early. Stopped to get gas and a young guy sitting in pickup complimented by nice looking bike. As I was getting closer to home, some lady was walking a dog that went nuts as I went flooring it by. Dog was braking like crazy and lunging to get of its leash. Some dogs really do not like healthy exhausts.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:27 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by SBRob
LOL...I'm plannin' on keepin' mine for a long time. I fits me well and runs great. It runs so well it will most likely be the last HD I own due to keepin' it for a long time.
My take as well. Viva la Low Rider!

Old 06-25-2016, 12:10 PM
modular
Stellar HDF Member

Received 285 Likes on 184 Posts

Update on my ignition switch fiasco.

All issues solved! Between HD Corp and the dealer they took care of everything. New switch under warranty that arrived in half the time I was quoted. As others have stated, there is much more friction in the switch when turning. My VIN has been cleared of the block and the dealer replaced the broken heat shield.

They delivered the bike first thing this morning and I went for a 100 mile ride. All is good. It's nice to have it back.

Oh, and I'll be keeping my L. Throwing around the idea of selling off the 1200C but will definitely be holding on to the FXDL and VRSCR.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:29 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by modular

All issues solved! Between HD Corp and the dealer they took care of everything. New switch under warranty that arrived in half the time I was quoted. As others have stated, there is much more friction in the switch when turning. My VIN has been cleared of the block and the dealer replaced the broken heat shield.

They delivered the bike first thing this morning and I went for a 100 mile ride. All is good. It's nice to have it back.

Oh, and I'll be keeping my L. Throwing around the idea of selling off the 1200C but will definitely be holding on to the FXDL and VRSCR.
Glad to hear it has been made right.

I am at about 8400 miles and will be getting my replacement ignition next week.

Old 06-25-2016, 01:38 PM
Kmstradtman
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got around to getting my new bars on. These were a pain to get the wires through. Have to go back and put on shorter brake line and possible clutch as I ordered too long.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:53 PM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,296 Likes on 1,703 Posts

Awesome!!!

Old 06-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Kmstradtman
Finally got around to getting my new bars on. These were a pain to get the wires through. Have to go back and put on shorter brake line and possible clutch as I ordered too long.
Looks good. What else have you done to your bike?

Old 06-26-2016, 11:35 AM
A1A
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts

Outstanding modular, glad to hear everything resolved between you, dealer & the MOCO. Good to hear all is good from all parties concerned.
I been aiming to ask you if the subs come up the Ohio river now?

Last edited by A1A; 06-26-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider