Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Super08
Supporter
Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by tmoore1062
I bought a 2014 low rider and I love it. The 103 motor has all kinds of power all the way up into 6th gear. The ride is smooth and easy to turn. The seat I have is the badlander and I am not to happy with it. So I am looking to change back to the stock original. Just haven't found anyone wanting to sell one, may end up buying a new one. But as for the bike I am very satisfied with my choice. Good Riding
There is one for sale now in the dyna classified section.

Old 11-18-2015, 06:10 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,881 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Originally Posted by emperor wurm
its like the softail slim "S" and the fat boy "S" just a "Linited Ediditon" run...probably nothing different except paint and blackness of motor...
Looking forward to seeing one.

Old 11-19-2015, 01:38 AM
SBA707
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Emperor Worm I get about the same number gallons in the tank when I'm on fumes myself. Thought maybe there was something wrong but after reading everyone else's ehh, what the hell. Besides, I'm riding everyday it doesn't rain in Northern California. My mileage varies turning about 130 per tank "throttle jockey". Just can't help it, the LR is to much fun. Put it in the shop recently for a 5k service, now I'm good to go through winter. Or at least till the forecasted El Niño hits. Don't like riding in the rain. When the temps dipped to the low 40's it necessitated a quick trip to cycle gear for glove liners and neck gaitor. I'll be back to work Friday and riding home in the a.m. The LR makes my commute fun both ways. Final mods coming in March, intake and full exhaust.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,881 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Originally Posted by SBA707
Emperor Worm I get about the same number gallons in the tank when I'm on fumes myself. Thought maybe there was something wrong but after reading everyone else's ehh, what the hell. Besides, I'm riding everyday it doesn't rain in Northern California. My mileage varies turning about 130 per tank "throttle jockey". Just can't help it, the LR is to much fun. Put it in the shop recently for a 5k service, now I'm good to go through winter. Or at least till the forecasted El Niño hits. Don't like riding in the rain. When the temps dipped to the low 40's it necessitated a quick trip to cycle gear for glove liners and neck gaitor. I'll be back to work Friday and riding home in the a.m. The LR makes my commute fun both ways. Final mods coming in March, intake and full exhaust.
Nice to hear from you. My LR is used mostly for commuting to work--which is 42 miles each way. Not a better way to turn a normally boring work commute into fun than to ride the LR to work. It is a way to actually enjoy the ride to work.

Post some pics when you get a chance. We all like seeing pics of LRs.

Old 11-19-2015, 01:20 PM
emperor wurm
Road Warrior
Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by SBA707
I hear you man, I ride everyday as well, I did manage to pull 150 miles out of this last tank, so I think my issue is me riding at WOT and not my vieds....its hard not to hammer on the throttle, especially after pipes a/c and fuel management!

Old 11-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Super08
Supporter

I have just exchanged a couple of emails with Ashley at Le Pera. They now sell the Outcast seat to fit the Dyna. So far there is only one place in North America that lists it in stock and that was J&P I think. Price with backrest on sale was $611. Ashley said they could make me a one without the backrest. I like the feel of my Mustang Wide but still have a hard time looking at it. This seat looks very similar to the stock seat but I imagine is a whole lot better in quality and comfort. The design is similar to their Maverick seat but with a tapered rear for those that rarely carry a passenger but still do for shorter rides. Here is a link to the seat and a picture of it. I think I see one in my future. I just need to decide on if I want to pay the higher price of the backrest or custom order one without.

http://www.lepera.com/v4_Dyna_06_13_....php?SEATID=36

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:12 PM
Super08
Supporter

Just for fun I did an overlay of the Outcast over the Maverick. The horizontal line separates the two images. The Outcast is above the line and the Maverick is below the line. You can see the seating position is almost identical. The Outcast is about 1/2" narrower on each side.

Using the pictures below keep clicking on next until each image has loaded into your cache. Then you can quickly click on next and watch as the line moves down changing from one seat into the other.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Dyna_Dave
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ikelove
Sorry to hear about your situation but at least you are selling for a good reason. Hopefully you will be able to get back on a LR down the road.
Thanks man. I'm keeping the LR tho! Just swapping out the expensive parts for cheaper/stock ones to make some cash. Which reminds me... lol

Round two. Anyone have their stock front brake line they'd like to sell? This one may be harder to come by than the shocks. But I have 2" over chrome tubes and a 3-piece brake line fitted for 14" T bars for sale. If you have the stock brake line for sale and/or are interested in my front end parts, send me a PM. Thanks

Last edited by Dyna_Dave; 11-19-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:15 PM
98acrsilver
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone need a stage1 air cleaner kit to be used with the stock teardrop air cleaner cover? $75 shippd in usa

Old 11-19-2015, 05:27 PM
emperor wurm
Road Warrior
Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts

What? your selling an air cleaner? what is it?

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider