Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,881 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Originally Posted by NealE
Not sure if it's just me, but I think this thread is really DEAD!
Is it just this thread you think is dead or have you found other long-running threads to declare dead? What about these threads:

What Did You Do With Your Dyna Today? (1323 posts and 123,650 views)

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...yna-today.html

Thug Style / Club Style (almost 8800 posts and 3.2 million plus views)

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...yna-pic-s.html

Who Has The Sickest Bob (almost 1200 posts and 618,500 views)

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...ckest-bob.html

And if I recall, you have posted about some of your rides around the UK.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:23 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,741 Likes on 3,105 Posts

I want advice and real guidance on my bike and perhaps what I may consider as mods, as opposed to...
Then create your own thread about your own bike. Just as easy as creating the post in this (and other) threads...

Old 11-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
Then create your own thread about your own bike. Just as easy as creating the post in this (and other) threads...
Exactly. This thread already contains tons of good info on what products to get for your LR. This thread also contains tons of good info on mods for your LR.

There is nothing wrong with people talking about their trips. If it pertains to the current gen LR, then by all means post about it in this thread.

Many new LR owners have expressed their thanks for this thread in helping them chose the LR as the bike to get.

Many new LR owners have looked at what we have done to our LRs in deciding what to do to theirs.

Old 11-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Just for Scrambler900 and Neal E, I had two very nice rides to work this weekend. Any time you get some nice weather like we have gotten in N IL, you take advantage of it.

At present, I have put 5700 miles on my bike in less than 6 months of riding. I should hit at least 6000 before it is time to hook the battery up to the Battery Tender Jr. I got.

Any new LR owners out there who have not stopped by?

Anyone planning to get a LR in the new year?

What mods do you have planned over this winter?

Old 11-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 868 Likes on 547 Posts

Old 11-10-2015, 03:58 AM
NealE
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You really are a dick. One who has done zero modding on his own bike and has such low self esteem he needs to try and prolong a thread which was dead months ago, but he setup and made thousands of posts before actually investing in the bike.
a
Asking for new riders and wht mods and photos really is getting rather silly. Pretty much every paint scheme, exhaust option, mod, etc has been done to death.

Time to leave this forum as it doesn't provide anything of any real interest anymore.

Originally Posted by ikelove
just for scrambler900 and neal e, i had two very nice rides to work this weekend. Any time you get some nice weather like we have gotten in n il, you take advantage of it.

At present, i have put 5700 miles on my bike in less than 6 months of riding. I should hit at least 6000 before it is time to hook the battery up to the battery tender jr. I got.

Any new lr owners out there who have not stopped by?

Anyone planning to get a lr in the new year?

What mods do you have planned over this winter?

Last edited by NealE; 11-10-2015 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

You really are a dick. One who has done zero modding on his own bike and has such low self esteem he needs to try and prolong a thread which was dead months ago, but he setup and made thousands of posts before actually investing in the bike.

Asking for new riders and waht mods and photos really is getting rather silly. Pretty much every paint scheme, exhaust option, mod, etc has been done to death.

Time to leave this forum as it doesn't provide anything of any real interest anymore.
Anyone reviewing this thread can see that you are the biggest douche to have posted in this thread. You have been stewing over how I broke you off back when you got out of line last year and have been waiting to do something to in a weak attempt to get back at me.

What are you still doing here? You declared this thread to be dead and yet here you are. You just can't help yourself.

"One who has done zero modding on his own bike"

What? My bike has a full Stage 1, fork brace, and HD 1/4 fairing. It has been that way since I got it. So, no, my bike is not stock.

"made thousands of posts before actually investing in the bike."

And what is that to you? Did not know it was a requirement to actually have the bike before posting. Must have missed that. I have seen hundreds of posts from forum members seeking advice on what bike to get. You should visit each such post and take them to task.

"Asking for new riders and waht mods and photos really is getting rather silly. Pretty much every paint scheme, exhaust option, mod, etc has been done to death."

Most of us who have posted in this thread are interested in hearing from new LR owners. We like hearing from them and seeing pics of their bikes. What is wrong with that? Is that not the very essence of a forum like this?

"Time to leave this forum as it doesn't provide anything of any real interest anymore."

You will not be missed. Go and troll some other threads.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:25 AM
reedyjm
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Asking for new riders and waht mods and photos really is getting rather silly. Pretty much every paint scheme, exhaust option, mod, etc has been done to death.

That's it Neal. You aren't allowed in the LR gang!

Old 11-10-2015, 09:43 AM
emperor wurm
Road Warrior
Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by reedyjm
That's it Neal. You aren't allowed in the LR gang!

we're a club. Not a gang......

Old 11-10-2015, 09:56 AM
reedyjm
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emperor wurm
we're a club. Not a gang......
Wait......there's a difference??

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider