Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Scrambler900
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ikelove
Well, apparently you do care because you took the time to post the dumbest post in this entire thread. Why even waste your time on a thread that "has do run its course"? This thread has gone almost 2500 posts over 250 pages and has had 330,000 views.

This thread is a place anyone looking to get a current gen LR can get a lot of great information, see what others have done to their LRs, and read about what issues actual LR owners have encountered. Everything from mods to how long the factory tires last.

My post noting 5000 trouble free miles does not merit the kind of response you posted. If you really cared less, you would not have posted anything.
Go find someplace else to grace with your presence.

Oh yeah your I'm riding to work all week posts are pure genius and awesome. Also we all know how you are scared of more than a 5% chance of rain. Get a clue.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:36 PM
betho61
Tourer
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 98acrsilver
for the people that did the nightstick/supertrapp open endcap. i ran into a snag today. i was going to install open endcap with 5 plate stack as recomended, but then sincei got rid of 10 other disk my bolts were too long and like bottomd out in the holes. so for others did you get shorter bolts? i could do open endcap + the 14 other diskor maybe down to 10 disk but then i get into the bolts being too long again.
I just installed my open end cap with 5 disks and original bolts, love the deeper sound it puts out ,just have to remap it now.

Old 10-04-2015, 02:24 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,881 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Originally Posted by Scrambler900
Oh yeah your I'm riding to work all week posts are pure genius and awesome.
I guess my posts about riding to work were as pure genius and awesome as your post a while back in which you discussed using your bike for commuting and weekend rides and going on a two week long trip in June:

"[Scrambler900] That was my next question. The lack of fuel in the tank. I will be using it for commuting and weekend rides. But I am going on a long two week trip in June. I am pretty worried about the range of fuel. Is anyone hauling gas with them or put a bigger tank on it for long trips?"

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sport...venty-two.html

There have plenty of posts by other LR owners discussing their rides and trips. Perhaps you should take them to task as well.

You apparently like to make an *** out of yourself as you did in this thread a short while back:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...treet-bob.html

You are the one who needs to get a clue and some manners.

As far as your jab at my not liking to ride in the rain, what is that to you? Feel free to ride all you want in the rain if you think that makes you a big He-Man.

I guess my dislike of riding in the rain is similar to your fears about fuel range.

You should not waste your time or sully your hands by posting in this thread.

Last edited by Ikelove; 10-04-2015 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 868 Likes on 547 Posts

Originally Posted by Scrambler900
Oh yeah your I'm riding to work all week posts are pure genius and awesome. Also we all know how you are scared of more than a 5% chance of rain. Get a clue.

Originally Posted by Ikelove
I guess my posts about riding to work were as pure genius and awesome as your post a while back in which you discussed using your bike for commuting and weekend rides and going on a two week long trip in June:

"[Scrambler900] That was my next question. The lack of fuel in the tank. I will be using it for commuting and weekend rides. But I am going on a long two week trip in June. I am pretty worried about the range of fuel. Is anyone hauling gas with them or put a bigger tank on it for long trips?"

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sport...venty-two.html

There have plenty of posts by other LR owners discussing their rides and trips. Perhaps you should take them to task as well.

You apparently like to make an *** out of yourself as you did in this thread a short while back:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...treet-bob.html

You are the one who needs to get a clue and some manners.

As far as your jab at my not liking to ride in the rain, what is that to you? Feel free to ride all you want in the rain if you think that makes you a big He-Man.

I guess my dislike of riding in the rain is similar to your fears about fuel range.

You should not waste your time or sully your hands by posting in this thread.
Here we go....

Old 10-04-2015, 08:42 AM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,296 Likes on 1,703 Posts

Originally Posted by betho61
I just installed my open end cap with 5 disks and original bolts, love the deeper sound it puts out ,just have to remap it now.
I'm also using the NightStick with the open end cap and six disks, the bike runs real good with this set up.

Old 10-04-2015, 12:36 PM
betho61
Tourer

Originally Posted by SBRob
I'm also using the NightStick with the open end cap and six disks, the bike runs real good with this set up.
did you have a chance to experiment with it,and did you have to remap it, i am going to try and get out today if it doesn't rain

Old 10-04-2015, 05:13 PM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,296 Likes on 1,703 Posts

Originally Posted by betho61
did you have a chance to experiment with it,and did you have to remap it, i am going to try and get out today if it doesn't rain
I had the bike dyno tuned w/the SE Pro Super Tuner and 5 disks w/the open end cap. I added another disk about 4 months later for a total of 6 disks...I'm happy with the performance of the bike with this set up.

Old 10-04-2015, 05:44 PM
betho61
Tourer

Originally Posted by SBRob
I had the bike dyno tuned w/the SE Pro Super Tuner and 5 disks w/the open end cap. I added another disk about 4 months later for a total of 6 disks...I'm happy with the performance of the bike with this set up.
scweeeeet, maybe i'll add another one b4 i autotune it on my fp3

Old 10-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Scrambler900
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Qdog002
Here we go....
Nah, total tool bag who isn't worth the time. Thats what the ignore button is for. Now I don't have to read that he is riding to work this week. Yawn

Old 10-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Malinator
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Ikelove. I am a new LR owner and went through just about every page for information. After all that I still have questions I hope to get responses to. Will be posting soon.

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider