Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Originally Posted by Ikelove
Even with my Stage 1 set up, I am getting on average about 40-42 MPG.
Yeah, that's what I see, but I'm usually on it hard and on twisty parkways, rather then the slab. In fact, I don't think I've yet spent more then an hour on an interstate...

Old 06-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Super08
Supporter
Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
50mpg. That gotta be a world record.

I have a tallboy on my LR. Love it. Looks silly as hell but it's the most comfortable seat I've sat in on any bike. I'm 6'2".
Well between being cramped and you having one I went ahead and phoned the local dealer here this morning and ordered one. It should be here in 10 days, the joy of living out in the boonies. I think this will be a much better fit for me than the stock seat. Too bad as the stock seat really looks nice on the bike.

Old 06-20-2015, 03:50 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,741 Likes on 3,105 Posts

Originally Posted by Super08
Well between being cramped and you having one I went ahead and phoned the local dealer here this morning and ordered one. It should be here in 10 days, the joy of living out in the boonies. I think this will be a much better fit for me than the stock seat. Too bad as the stock seat really looks nice on the bike.
To add add'l height (and a major jump in comfort) you might want to try an Airhawk pneumatic pad. They may look silly when on the bike, but they disappear when riding, and the comfort level they provide is unmatched by anyone. Anyone.

Old 06-20-2015, 03:57 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,741 Likes on 3,105 Posts

Oh yeah, one more thing. You bunch of enablers almost got me to buy another Dyna just 2 hours ago!

I was looking for an LR in Jade. Check.
No ABS. Check.
Mag wheels. Check.
DAMMIT!

You guys are smooth at getting others to jump in. Luckily, I still have my old, beaten on Dyna to ride, but you almost got me!

C'mon, apply yourselves!

Old 06-20-2015, 04:04 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,906 Likes on 4,011 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
Oh yeah, one more thing. You bunch of enablers almost got me to buy another Dyna just 2 hours ago!

No ABS. Check.
Mag wheels. Check.
DAMMIT!

You guys are smooth at getting others to jump in. Luckily, I still have my old, beaten on Dyna to ride, but you almost got me!

C'mon, apply yourselves!
Read through this thread and then go back to the dealer a few more times. Come on over to the new LR side.

There is no other bike I would rather have than the current generation LR.

Old 06-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Iron obsessed
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Not sure any other LR in this thread is running that intake or exhaust. Do you have a sound clip?
I do but it really doesn't do the pipe justice, I will try and record a better one when I have some time, also idle is much different then wot...

Old 06-20-2015, 06:49 PM
Super08
Supporter
Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ

No ABS. Check.
Mag wheels. Check.
DAMMIT!

C'mon, apply yourselves!
You don't know what your missing

Old 06-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,906 Likes on 4,011 Posts

Originally Posted by Iron obsessed
I do but it really doesn't do the pipe justice, I will try and record a better one when I have some time, also idle is much different then wot...
Everyone in the thread would appreciate it. You have a unique intake and exhaust. I bet it sounds really sweet.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Lama
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Everyone in the thread would appreciate it. You have a unique intake and exhaust. I bet it sounds really sweet.
The RB LSR sounds as if a NASCAR V8 was mated with a Ferrari and a Harley..... @ WOT. Just spectacular.

Old 06-20-2015, 09:15 PM
Iron obsessed
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Lama
The RB LSR sounds as if a NASCAR V8 was mated with a Ferrari and a Harley..... @ WOT. Just spectacular.
Well put, even the small amount of decel pop,(as I'm not dynoed yet) sounds like an amazing small block...it is very unique...

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider