Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
63.41%
No
36.59%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Bobber Jay
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

I dont !!!!

-=BJ=-

thought harley riders were the "muts nuts" or is it just usunfortunate peoplein the UK that ride all year because we ride on the wrong side of the road, cant spell, never help the US armed forces out , goose step , are Anarchic , talk out our ***** and have no choicecus its always pissin down anyway !!

Old 03-27-2007, 06:44 PM
phreak
Road Master
Default RE: HOW MANY PUSSIES PARK THERE BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

I don't ride if there's ice on the road, but I ride in the rain phor damn sure. Doesn't really snow here, so that's not an issue.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Define bad weather. I don't ride in the rain if I can avoid it. I'll ride in the cold if I'm certain there's no ice. If that makes me a *****, so be it. I'll be a ***** who lives to ride another day!

Old 03-27-2007, 07:05 PM
HOGRIDA_06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Anarchy in the UK.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:11 PM
SpeedMK
Cruiser

I've ridden in temps down to 30 degrees F last fall. It was worth it as it was a sunny fall day. I prefer to ride in warmer temps. Isn't that what it's all about?

I try to avoid riding in the rain if possible. Why would someone ride in the rain when they don't have to? As I have well over $50k invested in paid for motorcycles, I'm not going to put my wife, myself, or my bikes in unnecessary risk.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:14 PM
mistermooster
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It rains so seldom here, that when it does, the roads turn to pig snot. So, yeah, I park it. But I'll drive in temps from 30-110 F ifit's dry.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:16 PM
KeithB
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've riden 176 miles in pouring rain , do that count? But i am not fond of getting wet[8D] Temps down to 36 or 38, otherwise risking black ice.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
hounddog
Tourer

ya ya ya.....i ride year round here in arizona. highs in the 110's and i get lows by my house in the 20's during the winter months. i dont own a car and the hogs my commuter so come rain, sand storms, cold, heat, etc im ridin. not soo much my choice as it is a nessecity. hell we would up to the moutains for the first ride of az bike week and it was raining and drizzlin all morning, kinda sucked but the ride hope the weather shaped up and it was a good run.......360 miles round trip in about 6 hours. there spendy bikes but hell yer not going to melt from a little of gods ****!!! lol no religous debates please its just a figure of speech.....dats my 2 cents

Old 03-27-2007, 07:24 PM
phreak
Road Master

ORIGINAL: SpeedMK

I've ridden in temps down to 30 degrees F last fall. It was worth it as it was a sunny fall day. I prefer to ride in warmer temps. Isn't that what it's all about?

I try to avoid riding in the rain if possible. Why would someone ride in the rain when they don't have to? As I have well over $50k invested in paid for motorcycles, I'm not going to put my wife, myself, or my bikes in unnecessary risk.
I've ridden in temps as low as 7°, that's when I realized my cut off was double digits. As phor rain, no big deal if you know how to ride in it.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:31 PM
tireater
Banned

Rode up to a local mountain bar in rainy weather on the bagger. REALLY CRAPPY...! Asked the bouncer where all the "pussies" were...
He said "YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"...only 5 bikes showed that day...the last was a bagger with Bo Derek on the back...
I guess sometimes even "*****"rides in the rain. TOO MUCH CLEAN UP on a bagger for me!!!
No front fender on the St. Bob limits my rain driving - but it leaves me time for "*****"...

Quick Reply: HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?