Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
63.41%
No
36.59%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 09:50 PM
dlstanf2
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

This thread is not worth the response.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:56 PM
corgi
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HOW MANY PUSSIES PARK THERE BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

i always travel with a bike cover. I hate a soggy a$$

Old 03-29-2007, 12:06 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RE: HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?

ORIGINAL: Bobber Jay

I dont !!!!

-=BJ=-

thought harley riders were the "muts nuts" or is it just usunfortunate peoplein the UK that ride all year because we ride on the wrong side of the road, cant spell, never help the US armed forces out , goose step , are Anarchic , talk out our ***** and have no choicecus its always pissin down anyway !!
Nope........you have just never been to Cleveland Ohio in February where we can walk across Lake Erie and visit out friends in Canada.......so why don't you walk your Limeybuttto Boston and I'll meet you there.....That said you have definitely never been here in July when our water catches on fire......

Old 03-29-2007, 12:40 AM
steelcowboy
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man you know about 90% these guys all wanna be's. You know there aren't but like maybe 5-10 people even know what your talking about. Most of these fools wouldn't even be allowed to serve beer to a patch holder and if they saw some 81 or some red and goldthey'd more than likely pee themselves. Hell most people seem to seem that riding with HOG patch gives them they're colors.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:50 AM
Trotter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO Yepthe red and white in my neighborhood aint the color of the Canadian flage either... ROFLMAO
There's about 30 of us rideing out to Harpers Ferry then down through MD and back across the Chainbridge if your Interisted this weekend, PM. me if ya want to hook up...

Old 03-29-2007, 12:58 AM
steelcowboy
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Saturday or Sunday?

Old 03-29-2007, 01:04 AM
Trotter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sunday,, weather Permitting, Needs to be at least 75 deg, and sunny, with no more than 6 MPH wind..LOL Sunday unless it snows.. Patriot HD Parking Lot around Noon E-Mail me and I give ya my Number..... Some of the folks rideing work at Patriot so they may want to meet at my house, 10 min away...

Old 03-29-2007, 02:13 AM
skullyface
Advanced

I saw a statistic that said less than 3% of all registered motorcycles in the U.S. are used as regular transportation (commuter vehicle). That number sounds high to me based on what I've seen.

My bikes are my only transportation. I live in central Texas so it's easy for me to ride year round. If the weather is too bad to ride (ice, snow, whatever) then I'm probably not gonna be on the job anyway.

I missed the 7 degree "record" by 10 degrees. Rats!
I've driven 90 miles in the snow, 200 miles through a tropical storm and back and forth to work in 114 degree Texas summer days. If you have good gear it's really not that bad. Does that make me a bada$$? nope, but it gives me experience that you can buy with a check or a goldcard (ooops did i really say that?) heh-heh

Honestly I don't give a rats furry fanny who rides in the rain or not. My problem is with the guys who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Posers and liars. I have a lot more respect for a guy who admits he's a "wild hog" and just enjoys riding on the weekends or whatever.

Personally, I think most of the low-mileage and paper-tag types SHOULD park their bike when the weather is bad. When it's raining you have to be on your A-Game and some guys just don't have an A game yet.

just don't call me names or say i'm trying to prove i'm a "real biker" cuz I choose to ride in the rain. that's weak. i got nothing to prove to anybody but me. anyone that has a problem with it can get bent. i got enough friends.

And to the limey that started this topic...well, at least you ain't French. heh-heh

Old 03-29-2007, 02:41 AM
05 Wd Gld
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I guess that you could lump me right into that "Wild Hog" category. I mostly ride in the nice weather by choice. I have ridden in the rain, snow, sleet and the heat. Does that make me a "biker"? Heck I don't know what a biker is supposed to be anymore. If you have to be a 1%er to be considered abiker well, I am certainly not that.

I am certainly not a what a person would consider a RUB either. I ride when I can and as much as I can. I do havevehicle that I drive when it is raining but, hey that is just common sense where I come from. Now if I didn't have that truck and it was raining or cold or whatever and I needed to get someplace then I would ride my bike. But that certainly doesn't make me a "biker" either.

I have found that no matter what someone else expects of you, as soon as you meet those expectations, the expectations will have changed. Again leaving you short. Someone is always going to have more mileage than me but, that could be because they have more free time to ride.

I think, that if you are out there having a good time on your bike that is all that counts. Just be yourself. In the end that is all that matters is that you are true to yourself.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:34 AM
tbone52
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: tbone52

All of them!
You changed your question! Now I have to change my answer.

Not me. I ride every day.

Quick Reply: HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE PARK THEIR BIKE IN BAD WEATHER ?