Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Dual Disc Part Numbers!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014 | 05:06 PM
Peter Black
|
Road Captain

Originally Posted by oldlefty
man i have been waiting for these part numbers for a while. i found a dude who pulled the number for that lower right leg and he said it was 45500239. and now you are saying it is 45500230. seems as tho you are right.

can you please double check for me please??? and ask your part guy if this part is available yet. i am stuck in canada and we don't have these numbers or any info yet. i need this slider on my bike asap haha
thanks for taking the time to post all this up!!
These numbers have been checked and rechecked again see link in post #18

Old 04-03-2014 | 09:57 PM
oldlefty
Tourer

Originally Posted by Peter Black
These numbers have been checked and rechecked again see link in post #18
every part number that you gave was good in the computer at my dealers shop today. for some reason the leg number didn't come up but we ordered it anyway. we'll see how long it takes to get one in for me. probably a month or two.

i am looking forward to bolting up the brembo's i got for my duel conversion. thanks again for posting up the #'s!

Old 04-03-2014 | 11:33 PM
Peter Black
|
Road Captain

every part number that you gave was good in the computer at my dealers shop today. for some reason the leg number didn't come up but we ordered it anyway. we'll see how long it takes to get one in for me. probably a month or two.

i am looking forward to bolting up the brembo's i got for my duel conversion. thanks again for posting up the #'s!
The Harley brembos won't work with these fork lowers the caliper mounts are designed for 11.8" rotors and old style 2000-2007 calipers or 2008-later dyna/softail caliper. If you use the brembos the full pad will not make contact with the rotor. There was thread about this issue if I find the link I'll post it

Last edited by Peter Black; 04-04-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Old 04-03-2014 | 11:52 PM
Peter Black
|
Road Captain

This is not what you want

Old 04-04-2014 | 11:20 PM
oldlefty
Tourer

Originally Posted by Peter Black

This is not what you want
well that is a problem. i remember reading a thread about this but must have forgotten. is there a slightly larger disc i can run to solve this? i can always buy a right side stock calliper but had my heart set on the look and function of the brembo i got. i'm gonna mock up the left brembo and look at it.
this sucks but thanks for the heads up

Old 04-04-2014 | 11:42 PM
Peter Black
|
Road Captain

well that is a problem. i remember reading a thread about this but must have forgotten. is there a slightly larger disc i can run to solve this? i can always buy a right side stock calliper but had my heart set on the look and function of the brembo i got. i'm gonna mock up the left brembo and look at it.
this sucks but thanks for the heads up
Unfortunately there is no other larger rotor that will make the brembos work
Glad I could save you a headache

Old 04-15-2014 | 10:50 PM
bl_dg
Tourer

Thanks for the part number info, Peter! Parts are now on order.

Old 04-21-2014 | 01:59 PM
DMonty
Advanced

Anyone get one of these setups on their bike yet?

Old 04-21-2014 | 06:06 PM
lllFIGJAMlll
Intermediate

Peter Black you are the man. Seriously its not very often someone goes through all this trouble on the good ol forums. Even though it seems people are turning this thread into "look into this for me" thread, I appreciate your work. Ironically I was in the middle of doing a dual brake conversion using an fxdf slider. The local stealership didnt have pn 44487-08, but they had a caliper for a low rider......same damn part just different number. So you saved me some down time. Thanks alot

Old 04-22-2014 | 05:46 PM
Peter Black
|
Road Captain

Originally Posted by lllFIGJAMlll
Peter Black you are the man. Seriously its not very often someone goes through all this trouble on the good ol forums. Even though it seems people are turning this thread into "look into this for me" thread, I appreciate your work. Ironically I was in the middle of doing a dual brake conversion using an fxdf slider. The local stealership didnt have pn 44487-08, but they had a caliper for a low rider......same damn part just different number. So you saved me some down time. Thanks alot
Doing this was my pleasure, I know if someone else had access to this information they would have posted it to help me out . enjoy!

Quick Reply: New Dual Disc Part Numbers!