Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Dual Disc Part Numbers!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2016 | 07:24 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by Warrior 72
That's what I was thinking to, unfortunately when I go to Ronnie's HD to look at the micro fiche they aren't listing any Dynas for 2015. Does anyone else use a micro fiche other then Ronnie's?
This is the best one I've found:

http://www.stcharlesharleydavidson.c...partfinder.htm

Old 02-08-2016 | 08:04 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

That's what I was thinking to, unfortunately when I go to Ronnie's HD to look at the micro fiche they aren't listing any Dynas for 2015. Does anyone else use a micro fiche other then Ronnie's?
I use Granite State Harley's (edit: looks like SBM posted uses the exact same back-end system for parts finding and diagrams).

I think you'll just use your stock spacer.

Your stock spacer for your 2012 FXDC:
11804 SPACER axle | GP4/GPM/GV4/GX4 $8.63

http://www.granitestateharleystore.c...%7eLACED%5cGV4

Stock spacer for the 2014 FXDL:
11804 SPACER axle (1-ABS, right only) | GNM/VAM/VCM $8.63
11804 SPACER axle (2-NON-ABS, right & left) | GNM/VAM $8.63

http://www.granitestateharleystore.c...eSLOTTED%5cGNM

Old 02-08-2016 | 08:39 AM
Warrior 72
Road Captain

Suede Blue Man and b2inUT, thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Old 02-08-2016 | 09:45 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Riders Club Member

First things first, I have a 2012 FXDC non ABS, these parts are from a 2014 FXDL ABS model. From what I can tell from the wheels there is no ABS "sensors" on the wheels or the rotors.
As mentioned, you'll be using the stock spacers from your 2012 FXDC non ABS.

Replace the ABS bearings in the 14 FXDL wheels with standard bearings (like on the other side of those wheels) and re-use your existing spacers

OR

If you say, "But I hate to change out those New bearings that have never even been used" ...especially if you have to pay someone to replace the bearings.

Then you could use Reduced Length Spacers against those wider ABS bearings (Left-Front and Right-Rear). Then whenever you would replace bearings because of maintenance or repair, you would use Standard bearings and use your original width spacers.

PM me if you need info on those Reduced Length Spacers

Old 02-08-2016 | 11:08 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

Ohh! very good points!

Originally Posted by multihdrdr

Replace the ABS bearings in the 14 FXDL wheels with standard bearings (like on the other side of those wheels) and re-use your existing spacers

OR

If you say, "But I hate to change out those New bearings that have never even been used" ...especially if you have to pay someone to replace the bearings.

Then you could use Reduced Length Spacers against those wider ABS bearings (Left-Front and Right-Rear). Then whenever you would replace bearings because of maintenance or repair, you would use Standard bearings and use your original width spacers.

Old 02-08-2016 | 01:51 PM
WRKD4ITFLHX2008
Tourer
Default Dual Brembo

I swapped calipers and went bagger brembo way way better. Make sure that you get the right rotors.

Attached Thumbnails New Dual Disc Part Numbers!-20160205_171104.jpg  
Old 02-08-2016 | 03:13 PM
Warrior 72
Road Captain

Originally Posted by multihdrdr

OR

Wow, that's why this forum is so good everyone has another piece of the puzzle to make stuff work, thanks a lot multihdrdr.

Old 02-29-2016 | 12:56 AM
blkgrm
Stage IV

I have a 2015 street bob I want duel disk! What are my options when choosing a wheel, and trying to stay inside my budget?

Old 02-29-2016 | 08:55 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by blkgrm
I have a 2015 street bob I want duel disk! What are my options when choosing a wheel, and trying to stay inside my budget?
Don't you have a front Laced Spoke wheel?...If so, there's one

OEM Wheel wise...
A 2014-later "Low Rider" is a direct fit.

You can use a 13-spoke "Mag", but will have to deal with it having a narrower hub and possibly (depending year and model), enlarging the center section of the wheel for your 25mm sleeve/axle. It's done all the time.

Old 02-29-2016 | 08:59 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by blkgrm
Stock wheel (depending on what you got) should work. There's a cover on the stock spokes that comes off. Most mag options work, too. The Switchblades WILL NOT work.

Quick Reply: New Dual Disc Part Numbers!