Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fxd-rear tailights R&R

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 08:52 PM
someday69
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fxd-rear tailights R&R

Well boy&girls,,,here I go again,,last time I actually got the two wire connector off,,but this time,,,even thou I now have the snap-on tool #TT600-3,,,just like the sm says,,,,I had to cut it,,so I just cut the other side too,,,now I got'em both on the kitchen table,,,gona try to figure these little bastar*'s out,,,
My project is make'in large wille&max throw over bags work,,I totally messed up the first on the right side yrs ago,,,I cut into the chrome wing-ground off most of the-bolt holder on the (away from the bike bag holder),,anyway This time Im take'in the job to a Kewl jewely maker dude in downtown millville,nj--
now how do I clean my soldering gun??and wish me luck,,Im going to lean how to unclip these little bugers,...someday..

Old 03-19-2007, 10:08 PM
someday69
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fxd-rear tailights R&R

I got the two wire connector under a lamp hack sawed/dyke cuter it apart enough to see just how it worked,,,,hell I had the electric manual diagram out,,,but it does'nt show the two pin right,,,And the snap-on #TT600-3 that I got just for this little bugger,,dont work,,,becuse you have to make a sharp point at the end,,,,Now it works,,,,why the hell doe'snt snap-on make it right in the freak'in first place??? its got a snub end,,,it needs a sharp end,,,or well now I re-engineered it so I maybe will be able to put it back togeather again,,,,someday....