Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

screaming eagle race tuner help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 06:39 PM
Ncdyna925
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default screaming eagle race tuner help!!!!

ok so a local bay area shop famous for pulling power out of bikes from their dyno skills prefers that I use a screaming eagle race tuner or super tuner because they say that they can manipulate work those the best and make the best numbers when using the screaming eagle tuner. so my question is I found a screaming eagle race tuner kit for 100$, that's cheap as hell and everything works I guess. the part# is 32107-01D. ive been trying to look in to it and it says it works on dynas efi equipped from 02 and up.... but im a little skeptical because I really have no experience with these tuners. so if anyone with experience can tell me anything about these tuners it would be greatfully appreciated. when I called the local dealer they said they basically don't know **** about the race tuners because they cant sell those ones in California anymore because of bullshit emission laws and that they can only sell the shitty street tuners now... so like I said if anyone knows anything about these please share with me.. im riding a 2010 street bob btw. the shop iw as talking about is rc cycles btw..if you live in nor cal you have for sure heard of the shop and of dyno bob.

Old 01-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Ncdyna925
Advanced

more or less I just wanna make sure that this tuner with those part numbers is truly compattable with my bike. because I found god knows how many different part numbers for different version of the SERT

Old 01-19-2014, 10:02 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If the tuners been used before then its already been "married" to the original bike it was used on and will not work with your bike unless you buy a new license for it.

If the price seems to be to good to be true, it usually is. Are you doing any more engine mods in the future?

Old 01-20-2014, 01:28 AM
Foxster
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Nope, that's too old to work with your bike. You need a 32109-08C.

Old 01-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Ncdyna925
Advanced

Yeh so I found out from Rc that once a screaming eagle tuner of any kind is used on a bike that it is then married to that bike and cannot be used on any other bike. They actually told me they are encouraging the tts tuners now and that they are just as good as the SERT. So looks like ima be rolling the tts tuner. Thanks for te help and information guys

Old 01-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Foxster
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ncdyna925
Yeh so I found out from Rc that once a screaming eagle tuner of any kind is used on a bike that it is then married to that bike and cannot be used on any other bike. They actually told me they are encouraging the tts tuners now and that they are just as good as the SERT. So looks like ima be rolling the tts tuner. Thanks for te help and information guys
TTS have the same restriction.

Both are good tuners. Which you go with may come down to whether you are getting it dyno-tuned, some tuners not being familiar with one or the other.