Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pc v map

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 08:52 AM
toku58
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rockstarbass1
Well right now I won't be purchasing the auto tune or anything until I get my air cleaner. And I'm fond of the se heavy breather and then the cone cover so thats a pretty penny. Once I get that I'll upgrade the tuner. And yes its a v&h 2into2
The PowerVision comes capable of doing the AutoTune. (Not the autotune PRO) Which uses a wide band AF sensor.

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
If Dynojet is unable to supply a suitable map send an email to jamie@fuelmotousa.com and I will get you a map for your setup
Awesome! My problem is that I don't own a PC. (I'm a Mac user) So the best I could do is use the preloaded map that was as close to my set up, then run the Autotune. It worked out good (But not perfect) I still have decel popping when doing hard decel. But the bike runs much cooler, so I'm happy.
Maybe someday I'll get a few dyno runs in to actually see what the bike is doing? But for now this seems to be working great.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:18 PM
arkstreetbob
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
If Dynojet is unable to supply a suitable map send an email to jamie@fuelmotousa.com and I will get you a map for your setup
Customer service like this is why I got my tuner from FuelMoto.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Car Doc
Road Master

+1 for FM good guys. I bought my pcv auto tune from them 1st class service.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Car Doc
Road Master

Originally Posted by toku58
The PowerVision comes capable of doing the AutoTune. (Not the autotune PRO) Which uses a wide band AF sensor.

Awesome! My problem is that I don't own a PC. (I'm a Mac user) So the best I could do is use the preloaded map that was as close to my set up, then run the Autotune. It worked out good (But not perfect) I still have decel popping when doing hard decel. But the bike runs much cooler, so I'm happy.
Maybe someday I'll get a few dyno runs in to actually see what the bike is doing? But for now this seems to be working great.
I am certainly not an expert but I had the decel pop also and was told to add fuel to the 0% throttle areas in the rpm range I had the pop. That worked I added 5% to all the 0% cells from 1250 all the way up. hth edit: oh crap I am sorry just realized you cant change them so disregard.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:57 AM
rockstarbass1
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i sent an email to the link jamie from fuel moto posted on here, and got an auto reply saying they were having a high amount of emails recently. i hope to get a reply within a few days. I looked into it further and am guessing dynojet told me they dont have a spot on map because of my big city thunder baffles and because i have a stock air cleaner right now. and once i do get an air cleaner i am getting the heavy breather and they only have tested with the normal stage one SE air cleaner.

Old 11-09-2013, 11:06 AM
slozomby
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rockstarbass1
i sent an email to the link jamie from fuel moto posted on here, and got an auto reply saying they were having a high amount of emails recently. i hope to get a reply within a few days. I looked into it further and am guessing dynojet told me they dont have a spot on map because of my big city thunder baffles and because i have a stock air cleaner right now. and once i do get an air cleaner i am getting the heavy breather and they only have tested with the normal stage one SE air cleaner.
from my experience the air cleaner is less critical to the map than the pipes are.