Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANYONE gone Bluetooth?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 06:19 AM
jack744
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have spent thousands of $ on sound systems on my Road glides and have found the best solution to hearing music and protecting my hearing. I ride about 25,000 miles a year and ride to work every day I can when the weather permits in Eastern Okla. The jaybirds bluebuds are by far the best bluetooth earbuds out there on the market as of now. They offer mositure resitant operation and are noise canceling with 8 hours of use between charges and only 2 hours for a full charge. I don't wear a lid most of the time and when I do it's a half lid. I ride a Dyna wide glide without a windscreen daily and with the proper fitting of the ear tips and ear cushions the stay in just fine at 70mph with all kinds of differing winds. If you want to add custom molded ear plugs like radians to them then you would have total isolation, but I find the ear tips and cushions that are provided with the bluebuds work well. I have had mine for 6 months now and really don't ride anywhere without them. I bluetooth Pandora and my music stored on my Iphone to them and am never without music or gps directions. When I ride over 6 hrs I use a extended battery for my phone that gives me plenty of battery time for the Iphone. I even canceled my XM radio sub. I pay $4.00 a month for Pandora to do without the ads. So my total cost for the best sound system I have found over the past 10 yrs is about $225.00 for the bluebuds the extended battery for the Iphone and the sub. for no ads to Pandora radio. Wish I had the system before I paid $3,000.00 on the sound system for the 2009 cvo road glide with 6 speakers and amps !