Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injectors On StreetBob

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:19 PM
trampsinger
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injectors On StreetBob

How do I know which injectors I currently have?
Thanks

[IMG]local://upfiles/26272/AC1EFD815A2E4C038663A72EC338CF0F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Sammi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Injectors On StreetBob

You'll have to take a look.

27625-06 are "8"

27709-06A are "25" (new)

Sammi

Old 03-05-2007, 03:26 PM
tbone52
Road Warrior

Check this link:

http://www.geocities.com/bill_synthia_2000/injectors.pdf

Old 03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
darkdyna06
Tourer

I just got down and looked behind the horn, and could see mine. mine said 25 deg. right on the side. I think only touring bikes, and very early 06 dynas had 8 deg. injectors.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
tbone52
Road Warrior

Mine has 8's and is intermittently stumbling at stops and surging in low gears. I bought an early production '06 Low Rider that had been on the floor 'til September of '06. Now I'm trying to finda dealer that is willing to change the injectors to the ones that they factory started installing after they built my bike. Whoever wins will get all of my future business. Two have given me the runaround about the TSB so far and I am hopeful that the last one I called will provide the fix. I'll find out this week.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:22 PM
soup48
Road Captain

T-Bone get them changed, I had the same problem. It got even worse, to the point that I wasn't sure if it would still run.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:34 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Call the Moco and throw a fit...my dealer didn't say a word but if they did I would keep complaining until I got them fixed. What about the dealer where you bought your bike? Did you take a copy of the TSB in there and show them? If not PM me and I'll send you a copy. This work is all covered by warranty. If you get no fix I would get a quote to have the work done and then take the MoCo to small claims court for your trouble. I doubt once they get a subpoena to defend a $500 lawsuit that they won't instruct the dealer to repair your bike.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:39 AM
dynamolowrider
Tourer

one of the first things the tsb says ... in the intrest of customer satisfaction... take the tsb in with you tell him your troubels and ask him to satisfy you..lol. worked for me and my brother..

Old 03-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Alaska Bobber
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just had mine swapped out. The Tech at the Dealer was awesome. He rewrote my complaint and everything. He simplified it to "Cold Running Issues, Surging and Stalling. Intermitant."

4 hours later I was on the road.

Old 03-07-2007, 09:53 AM
tbone52
Road Warrior

I called the dealer closest to my house, Cajun Harley Davidson. The service writer was adamant in that they were not going to remove injectors that were not bad.I called the dealer where I bought the bike, Mike Bruno's Harley Davidson, and the service writer said I would have to bring in the bike one day, two hours away, and leave it and it might not be the injectors and he couldn't guarantee that they would change them. I called Renegade Harley Davidson, 2 hours away, and he said that all he had to do was check the fuel pressure, order the injectors (they didn't keep them in stock anymore) and I would be out of there in 15 minutes. He would call me when the 25's came in and one more trip back up and they would be changed in about 1 hour. He told me I didn't need an appointment to come in anytime preferably on a Saturday when they cook and I could hang around and eat while they worked on the bike. 180 out attitude from Cajun Harley. I'm going up Friday to have the fuel pump checked. By the way. It nearly stalled out only yesterday on the way home. We'll see what happens. I'll let you all know.

Quick Reply: Injectors On StreetBob