Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My photos w/ custom bars, 1/4 fairing ..

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Danielc409
Man I always need helping working on floating them heh. The bars are 16", they look really tall, but I'm 6'3" so they work well for me. My hands are at or around my shoulders.

4 beers on tap, probably another 100 or so in bottles in my other chest freezer and fridge heh. All homebrew.
If you ever make it out San Diego way, I'll buy you a homebrew from one of my 3 garage taps. Weekends are tough...brew or ride...ride or brew...

Old 06-07-2013, 05:19 PM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice bike bro.. I dig that color.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That is a damn fresh lookin bike man. I have often thought about building my own bars... Those look super unique. Very nice.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:50 PM
gant
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

nice!, and to fix your rear plate problem get a full rear fender from a superglide lol

the "club" look your going for would look way better with a full rear fender

Old 06-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Danielc409
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
If you ever make it out San Diego way, I'll buy you a homebrew from one of my 3 garage taps. Weekends are tough...brew or ride...ride or brew...
Been wanting to get back out to SD for awhile. A buddy lives out there that I was stationed with .. lives right off the highway ( forget which one ) on Market St. I miss all the taco shops and carne asada fries.

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
Nice bike bro.. I dig that color.
I'm glad I got it .. haven't seen another one yet locally or on the forums. The only other bike I've seen with the color is the sporties at the dealership. It stands out, but not a lot, especially with the black base coat.

Originally Posted by Dynam1te
That is a damn fresh lookin bike man. I have often thought about building my own bars... Those look super unique. Very nice.
Thanks, yea I couldn't decide between apes or Tbars and then I came across some that looked like these and did a little tweaking to get them right for me. A member on here actually built them for me and couldn't be happier with them.

Originally Posted by gant
nice!, and to fix your rear plate problem get a full rear fender from a superglide lol

the "club" look your going for would look way better with a full rear fender
Not necessarily going for a particular look, I just like the fairing out of all the available ones out there and for it's functionality. If my windscreen would fit with my current bars, I would've kept it. The bars I wanted to be somewhat different from the typical tbar look. If I had more creativeness or designing skills, I would've came up with some absolutely unique bars heh.

The inspection plate, I'm probably just going to throw that in my bag. I rarely see motorcycles pulled over here in Texas. I wouldn't mind a full fender, both of them look great .. maybe later down the road. Hopefully by then, I'll come up with my own Texas style look.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:59 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

...Hopefully by then, I'll come up with my own Texas style look.
I think you already have.

Old 06-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Fargone11
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another awesome bike... Initially when I saw these colors at the stealership I wasn't feeling them. After seeing how you and SquidHead worked the quarter fairing in I am 100% sold!

Old 06-08-2013, 12:42 AM
CaptainHook
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dope bike man, Really liking the bars. Where did you get those?

Old 06-08-2013, 06:42 AM
8541hog
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Thanks, yea I couldn't decide between apes or Tbars and then I came across some that looked like these and did a little tweaking to get them right for me. A member on here actually built them for me and couldn't be happier with them.
Glad to hear you are satisfied with them. They certainly posed some challenges to build.
Ride safe, bike looks great.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Danielc409
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Dope bike man, Really liking the bars. Where did you get those?
8541hog built them for me.

Quick Reply: My photos w/ custom bars, 1/4 fairing ..