Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"T" Bars

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 128auto
The whole idea of T-bar came from SOA, can't you read that Scott? Thought you are watching it every single night. It's Season 5, isn't it? Breaking bad

If you took the time to actually read the WHOLE thread Alex, You would know that T-Bars have been around a very long time. As for SOA, not my bag. Funny how you know what season it is in, Programed into your PVR is it?

Old 05-13-2013, 03:40 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Netflix man! Don't you have it? I watch season 5 a bit when I have nothing to do, not much.
Not me, I am not a SOA but a SOAB. That's what ppl called me when I **** them off lol.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Netflix man! Don't you have it? I watch season 5 a bit when I have nothing to do, not much.
Not me, I am not a SOA but a SOAB. That's what ppl called me when I **** them off lol.
That's why we get along so well!

By the way, I am sending you the can of black spray paint that my kid used to black out his little red wagon!
He also asked me if you knew where he could get a batwing for it?

Last edited by Gommee; 05-13-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:01 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

I never said you a SOAB, if you say so.

Wrinkle black spray bomb please, make it a tough ride!

Old 05-13-2013, 04:05 PM
macnab_sf
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The whole idea of T-bar came from SOA, can't you read that Scott? Thought you are watching it every single night. It's Season 5, isn't it? Breaking bad
Actually they were designed to prevent crashing in the snow. You should try them.

Last edited by macnab_sf; 05-13-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:05 AM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default tbars

saying tbars or mxbars suck and are stupid only shows ignorance, they have been around way before SOA. its just SOA showed the west coast style to the rest of the world.

tbars/mxbars are very strong they dont flex like apes, for example with 20inch apes coming down from a wheelie you have a decent chance of your bars moving forward.

look at ryderbykers forbidden risers and protapers on page 3 or 4 he has a pic of his bike. now go to forbiddenmotorcyles.com and watch jimmys video of jimmy driving a truck over his risers and bars, the risers do not bend or flex. tbars are strong no questions about it.

westcoast tbars are strong also look at the pic of my bike on 4/12/13 when a women shot across the road in front of me, my bike is totaled but the west coast bars did not bend. the angle of the pic is bad, but the bars are not bent. with out a full face im sure id be dead

whats stupid is people not wearing full face helmets, or maybe i say that cause here in CA traffic is a bitch everyday. if i lived in a no helmet state maybe i would realize traffics not bad so bikes are somewhat safe. so you may get my point with this statement. or maybe all the freeways are congested like here in CA, but you guys are such good riders you will never wreck LOL. its true two types of riders those that been down and those that are going down

or me saying people that don't rebuild their own motors, due oil changes, swap pipes, swap bars, etc...are stupid and lazy, the truth is they arent stupid its just that not everyone is mechanically inclined.

you get the point yet? people are different and people like different things!

so yes i know my spelling sucks but my wrist is shattered and in a cast.

Attached Thumbnails "T" Bars-crash-3.jpg  
Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 AM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default pic

here is a pic of my west coast mxbars

Attached Thumbnails "T" Bars-crash-3.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:55 AM
hd4evr2008
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,904 Likes on 861 Posts

Just a challenge for those who claim T bars have been around a long time. Show me some pictures from magazines or wherever, of t bars on a bike 10 years ago! I've subscribed to motorcycle magazines for a LONG time, and t bars were NEVER on any bikes until a few years ago. Show me some pics of them if they were so prevalent. I can find pics of apehangers from the early '60's, but NO t bar pics until a couple years ago.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:30 AM
QC-RAIDERS-91
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hd4evr2008
Just a challenge for those who claim T bars have been around a long time. Show me some pictures from magazines or wherever, of t bars on a bike 10 years ago! I've subscribed to motorcycle magazines for a LONG time, and t bars were NEVER on any bikes until a few years ago. Show me some pics of them if they were so prevalent. I can find pics of apehangers from the early '60's, but NO t bar pics until a couple years ago.
I got a book at home of a cop who busted the dago chapter in the 1990's and there's'in fact a picture of a HA on a bike like this will scan it and post it here as soon as possible

Old 05-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by hd4evr2008
Comfortable or not, they look really stupid to me! Almost comical.
Now you've lost any credibility with me- I get it- you don't like them- stop while you're ahead.

Quick Reply: "T" Bars