Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

D&D FatCat Black exhaust pipe

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 12:20 PM
ReapersWG
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D&D FatCat Black exhaust pipe

Where is the best place to buy a D&D FatCat cost wise? I'm looking at the FatCat in Black Ceramic with the Wrapped Big Boar baffle (quiet version). How does the black hold up anyways? Hope its not cheaply done. The best price I have found so far is a little less than $745. Thanks for the help.Ride safe but Ride like HELL

Old 05-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Unless you can find a used one, thats the best you're gonna find. Its an outstanding pipe. Sound, performance and quality finish. I bought mine from a member here who had it for a while, and it still looks pristine and sounds great. Its totally worth it if you got the cash, if not keep your eyes peeled for one. But to be honest, I'm surprised he was even selling his... and a vid of the pipe

The following users liked this post:
1250sportster (11-27-2020)
Old 05-09-2013, 01:20 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Nothing cheap at all about that pipe. I got mine from a Sponsor on here.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:23 PM
EasternPC_CustomerService
Former Sponsor

By far the best on the market right now, d&d gets among the best performance with its 2 into 1, amazing when it comes to sound extremely loud so get the wrapped baffle if you want it quieter. Also make sure you've got a tuner dont want to void the warranty though you should use one anyway. Give us a ring we can get them among the cheapest out there and shortest turn around time. Black or chrome slant or back cut.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Superglide805
Intermediate

What is this talk about Harley exhaust pipes and quiet? I know I have only been on this forum for 2 days, but does this kind of blasphemy happen here? I had to force my hand onto my keyboard to type in the word quiet on this forum. If it’s too loud, you’re too old. Remember if we wanted out bikes to sound like lawnmowers we would all own Hondas, Yamahas, and sh*t like that.

Ok, maybe I went too far. Sorry for the rant. I hope you exhaust endeavors work out for you. LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.

Get a thunderheader

Old 05-09-2013, 06:20 PM
ReapersWG
Cruiser

Already have a Thunderheader on my 96 Road King. BTW I already have a chrome 2 into 1 FatCat with Big Boar baffle. Got mine when I got the bike new and had a SE Stage 4 Kit with TMan 625 cams. So I know the pipe performs very well. The only concern I have is the Black Ceramic and how it holds up. My sister in laws boyfriend wants chrome so I'm making a deal with him where he basically gets mine for $500 and I pickup the cost difference for the black one. My only concern was the black coating not holding up. Should have saved myself some money and just got the black one in the begining but didn't think that far ahead when getting all the parts I ordered when the Stage 4 was being built. I found Star Cycle for 734 and then 5% off if I order on line so roughly $700 and some change but I'll give you a call at Eastern Performance and give them the business if they can beat this price since they are a forum sponsor. I like supporting those business out there that support the biker lifestyle. Ride Safe but Ride like HELL. RECON SCOUTS OUT 3/17 CAV 10th Mountain Div. Silent Death Dealers

Old 05-10-2013, 06:12 AM
artpe54
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 10 Posts

I have the chrome version on my bike. Best pipe made!

Old 05-14-2013, 05:37 PM
Broken Wing
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EasternPC_CustomerService
By far the best on the market right now, d&d gets among the best performance with its 2 into 1, amazing when it comes to sound extremely loud so get the wrapped baffle if you want it quieter. Also make sure you've got a tuner dont want to void the warranty though you should use one anyway. Give us a ring we can get them among the cheapest out there and shortest turn around time. Black or chrome slant or back cut.
Where are these on your site? I can't find 'em.