Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

buy extra for bob

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Original Junior
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: buy extra for bob

ORIGINAL: phreak

ORIGINAL: Original Junior

By the way, what is 33048-72 (x2) FOOTREST AXLE ASSY.? Are these the rubber foot pegs that come standard on the bike if equiped? Just curious because I'm not going with them if they are. Thanks.
Yeah, if I remember rightly, they are the pegs.

Curioius that they want 70 bux phor the "kit" when I priced out the parts individually, it came to 62 bux and change.
I guess you're paying for the convienance of getting both with just one part number. Actually, it was cheaper to get the kit from Zanotti's than to purchase each separately. The dealer I go to quoted me $49 for the kit. I need to do this one day so my wife can finally get a ride, but not until our first child (YES, a boy!) is born. Plus she said she doesn't want me to have them on when I take trips to Florida to visit my buddy. I guess extra protection that I won't give some other girl a ride.Gotta love her logic.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:51 PM
phreak
Road Master

ORIGINAL: phreak

By the way, what is 33048-72 (x2) FOOTREST AXLE ASSY.? Are these the rubber foot pegs that come standard on the bike if equiped? Just curious because I'm not going with them if they are. Thanks.
Yeah, if I remember rightly, they are the pegs.

Curioius that they want 70 bux phor the "kit" when I priced out the parts individually, it came to 62 bux and change.
I guess you're paying for the convienance of getting both with just one part number. Actually, it was cheaper to get the kit from Zanotti's than to purchase each separately. The dealer I go to quoted me $49 for the kit. I need to do this one day so my wife can finally get a ride, but not until our first child (YES, a boy!) is born. Plus she said she doesn't want me to have them on when I take trips to Florida to visit my buddy. I guess extra protection that I won't give some other girl a ride.Gotta love her logic.
Gotta love'em
I was just thinking..... I switched out the stock rider pegs phor the Kury ISO pegs, and then used the stock ones phor the passenger. The stock phronts are thicker then the passenger pegs, and my wife likes them better then the skinny ones.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:59 PM
ULTRA Gramps
Outstanding HDF Member

I have a set (flat black) I took OFF my Lowrider, I think they are the same? $25 With PEGS

Old 02-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Protrucker
Tourer

There's a set on eBay right now........not really a super deal though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330087783671&s sPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

Old 02-17-2007, 11:29 PM
tk421ms
Stage I

You still got them mounts and pegs

Old 02-18-2007, 01:47 PM
roadkillvespa
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Got a friend to pick up the kit 50210-06 for me from Indianapolis HD when she was over in the States on business,I had assumed it included everything needed, but it is just the mounts and a bag of bolts, no pegs.
I didn't like to complain as she gave them to me as a present,but should the pegs be in the kit?

Old 02-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Protrucker

There's a set on eBay right now........not really a super deal though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330087783671&s sPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11
Sold for $86[sm=jawdrop.gif]. Could of got them new for less from Chicago or Zanotti's.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

ORIGINAL: roadkillvespa

Got a friend to pick up the kit 50210-06 for me from Indianapolis HD when she was over in the States on business,I had assumed it included everything needed, but it is just the mounts and a bag of bolts, no pegs.
I didn't like to complain as she gave them to me as a present,but should the pegs be in the kit?
Did the nuts and bolts come with that kit? I thought you had to purchase them separately. That's nice to know if true.