Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Momo Design Helmet

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Momo Design Helmet

Anyone have one of their fighter helmets? I like the look of the black one, but that huge logo has got to go. Is it a decal that can be peeled away? I emailed the stateside distributor but never got a reply.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:15 PM
SpikeUK
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Momo Design Helmet

I have the Momo Fighter in dark grey. It is verycomfortable and stylish - the logo on mine cannot easily be removed as it looks lacquered. I bought mine primarily because Momo had teamed up with Motorola to develop a bluetooth headset for this helmet. However, I soon learned that if you buy the items separately you don't get a mounting screw long enough to fit the headset to the helmet......Doh! Attempts to contact Momo to ask where I could buy the correct mounting screw generated NO responses [&:].

Old 02-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Benchmark
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Momo Design Helmet

The other member is right, the momodesign logo is not easily removable. An alternative to the fighter is the essenziale (http://www.benchmarkhelmets.com/essenziale_black.html)

An improved headset to the hs830 is the cardo lineup (http://www.benchmarkstore.com/servle...ERS/Categories)

If people are interested we also sell the hs830 that originally came with the MOMO Design Fighter but took it off our website as we found it to be inferior compared to the cardo lineup.