Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The cheapest you will ever get a PCIII

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Psycho
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The cheapest you will ever get a PCIII

Taking mine out. No problem with it, but I'm sold on the thundermax auto tune system from zippers, so I ordered one yesterday.

So, all this upgrading and spending of money has left me with extra stuff I can't use. I could put it on ebay, but I'm giving the guys here on this forum a shot at it first.

The PCIII is part number 805-510 for an 06' dyna. Has the 02 eliminators. I have no box with it, it's somehow become lost in the works here. It is just the PCIII and the eliminators. Nothing else. It works with a standard USB cable, (I use the one from my camera) and the latest software, updates, and programming can be downloaded straight from the powercommander website for free.

150 bucks.

I also still have the screamin eagle slip ons with the BCT baffles in them that I listed on here a couple days ago. A few folks wanted them, but apparently they wouldn't fit their bikes. They are off of the same 06' model superglide, in good shape. Also 150 bucks.

If somebody buys both the pipes and the PCIII for three hundred bucks I will eat the shipping. If you want them separate figure on paying the shipping yourself. If you want them together, I have a real good map that we had put together for those pipes and the K&N filter that I will put in the PCIII for you.

This is a real steal for someone with a stock 06' dyna that they would like to upgrade. Only other thing you need is the K&N aircleaner kit, and you're set to go.

Buy all this stuff separately, and you'll be in close to 700 bucks.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The cheapest you will ever get a PCIII

FWIW, the SE2 and BCT baffles are a great combo. The sound is awesome and (on my bike) the mid-range power was noticeably improved. $150 is a steal.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:11 PM
dlstanf2
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm interested. Need some more info and a pic of the mufflers. Currently, I have an 06 Dyna, Stage 1 Upgrade, with the AC and HD Mufflers. Also mapped. I've heard there is a problem with swapping the PCIII bewtween bikes. I have no problem with the laptop downloads, but do I need the original software for the PCIII to get the downloads?

Old 02-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Psycho
Road Master

ORIGINAL: dlstanf2

I'm interested. Need some more info and a pic of the mufflers. Currently, I have an 06 Dyna, Stage 1 Upgrade, with the AC and HD Mufflers. Also mapped. I've heard there is a problem with swapping the PCIII bewtween bikes. I have no problem with the laptop downloads, but do I need the original software for the PCIII to get the downloads?
Pics of mufflers here. https://www.hdforums.com/m_1255002/tm.htm

No need for original software that I know of. The latest greatest software for these is on PowerCommanders website. I've never actually used anything out of the box it came in but the PCIII itself, and the wife has since wisked the box away to never never land, along with CD that came with it. Like I said though, even if I found the CD, it's an outdated program. The one on their website is the current one.

As far as troubles swapping between two bikes, I've never heard that one. Better do some research on it. I don't know of any problem, but I've been wrong before. (only once or twice though)

Like I said before, if you want to use the baffles together with the PCIII, I'll put you a real good base map in there that I've been using for those pipes with the AC upgrade. Also, it's already had the rev limiter bumped to 6200.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can download the maps from powercommander.com. No issue running the PCIII from bike to bike. Just be sure to do a throttle calibration. Indtructions and details are on the Powercommander page. Worst case, I can burn you a copy of the CD. You'll love the sound of the Big City Thunder baffles.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Psycho
Road Master

Thanks a lot for all the interest guys. Both are sold.

Old 02-10-2007, 04:33 PM
BigJfxdwg
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my PCIII for $200 new but it was a freak find on e-bay. I bid the 200 thinking I wouldn't get it and a week later nobody else bid, must be a great time of year to buy. Either way, $150 is a great price.