Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

any pics of streetbob with shaved rear fender?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 05:20 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

~Joe

Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member

Sometimes, a man has to step out and try other things to realize, what he had before was the perfect fit for him.

But....my new bike has the improvements of the newer frame, a 103, a 6 speed.....today I went and sat on a bob, and it just felt....right. The weight, etc. I stand back and look, and mentally make a pic of what needs to be done to make it right for me.

I have a small pile of parts awaiting arrival.

Can't help it....love 'em all, but Sportys and DYNA's are just the right fit for me. DYNA is the best of everything for me.

~Joe

Old 02-02-2013, 05:30 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Six16
Did you guys do all of those?
Okay, now the olive green gloss bike is unbelieveably sexy to me....g-d, that think is fk'n SEXY!

DAMN! Hot damn! Send me a full size pic of that damn thing.....I am FINALLY n love.

~Joe

Old 02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
chris h.
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What's a reasonable price to pay a body shop to fill the holes in my fender? I'm gonna go get a quote tomorrow, just wanna make sure I don't get taken for a ride. Fender is already pulled, I just need them to do the body work and paint.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:05 PM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by chris h.
What's a reasonable price to pay a body shop to fill the holes in my fender? I'm gonna go get a quote tomorrow, just wanna make sure I don't get taken for a ride. Fender is already pulled, I just need them to do the body work and paint.
Send it to Ric at Southeast Custom Cycles. Check his website for price. Not only does it get filled and painted but it also gets lowered and radiused to follow the lines of the tire in the new lowered position. Check my sig.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:10 PM
schitty
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just had a body shop fill and paint mine. Also had them paint tank, front fender, side cover, and headlight all satin black. Also had them shoot the forks and trees with an epoxy and shoot over that with gloss black. Got all that done for $545.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:39 PM
rs87277
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mine is filled

Old 02-18-2013, 09:02 PM
chris h.
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by schitty
Just had a body shop fill and paint mine. Also had them paint tank, front fender, side cover, and headlight all satin black. Also had them shoot the forks and trees with an epoxy and shoot over that with gloss black. Got all that done for $545.
Appreciate the response but that doesn't tell me a whole lot. They didn't happen to quote just the rear fender did they?

I'm really not looking to send it away, I'd rather not pay shipping and I like supporting local businesses.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:29 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

I'm going to have my buddy's dad do mine. He quoted me $125-$175.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:44 PM
schitty
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate the response but that doesn't tell me a whole lot. They didn't happen to quote just the rear fender did they?

I'm really not looking to send it away, I'd rather not pay shipping and I like supporting local businesses.
They didn't quote me. Sorry. He's a friend of mine so I just brought it there and told him to get to work.

Quick Reply: any pics of streetbob with shaved rear fender?