Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather Pros T-Sport fairing?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Chad1200
Road Master
Received 286 Likes on 176 Posts

There are enough H-D, repro H-D, Ness and Rifle 1/4 fairings out there right now to choose from. A new RT fairing with capability to mount to the older narrow glide and newer mid glide front-ends would be awesome...then you have the Dyna, FXR and even the Sportster markets covered!

Old 12-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Fxdxt-I
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You blame the guy remember the famous roadglide 08. That was conely using a cover up to jack his thread and just slam Garry. I am all for competition but you don't go about in a sneaky way. Advertise get your product actually out not just pre order and let it speak for itself. Anyone have conelys fxdxt bags besides hogpro?

Old 12-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Psi23
Banned
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Im surprised how much arguing is going on with the Conelys vs Leatherpros. Hopefully someone from harley doesn't step in and take credit for designing the product first, then tell us all they will start reproducing/retroing all these items for half price to the forums members... hahar

Old 12-06-2012, 01:44 PM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member
Received 862 Likes on 380 Posts

Originally Posted by Fxdxt-I
You blame the guy remember the famous roadglide 08. That was conely using a cover up to jack his thread and just slam Garry. I am all for competition but you don't go about in a sneaky way. Advertise get your product actually out not just pre order and let it speak for itself. Anyone have conelys fxdxt bags besides hogpro?
I do. Check my post for pics and info. Got a lot on there

Old 12-06-2012, 01:45 PM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Psi23
Im surprised how much arguing is going on with the Conelys vs Leatherpros. Hopefully someone from harley doesn't step in and take credit for designing the product first, then tell us all they will start reproducing/retroing all these items for half price to the forums members... hahar
I could see that happening.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:45 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Psi23
+1........if you wanna start calling people copy cats than start with conely using hd designs and ness designs

Old 12-06-2012, 01:56 PM
danofive0
Cruiser

Originally Posted by gartec81
I found out today that Leatherpro is the reason conleys was deleted from hdforums. Leatherpro did not like conley's getting on here and taking away from his market. lol. funny what you find when you do a little digging.

I also vote for a larger fairing with speakers
Could you please back up this accusation! Not saying you are not honest here but how did you get this info?

Old 12-06-2012, 01:58 PM
SPANKED MONKEY
Novice

Originally Posted by gartec81
I found out today that Leatherpro is the reason conleys was deleted from hdforums. Leatherpro did not like conley's getting on here and taking away from his market. lol. funny what you find when you do a little digging.

I also vote for a larger fairing with speakers
I just found out nobody cares

Old 12-06-2012, 07:08 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Just a couple of notes here. I am very familiar with Conleys and what happened. There is no truth to the RUMOR that LeatherPros had anything to do with it. Any suggestion to the contrary is pure conjecture and may be construed as bashing of LeatherPros, a well respected sponsor of this site. Furthermore, we do not allow bashing of sponsors especially when it's untrue. I will remove any posts that try to continue to spread this rumor and may take actions against those who do so.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:15 PM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member

Interesting.... Would you care to elaberate then...

Quick Reply: Leather Pros T-Sport fairing?