Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather Pros T-Sport fairing?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 10:58 AM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor
Received 53 Likes on 27 Posts

So I am resurrecting this thread since my brother and I are finally starting work on this fairing. I would like to get some input from you guys on where to put the adjuster ****. (Yes, we are making it with an adjustable windshield like the original). The stock adjuster **** is nestled in between the stock speedo and tack, and l know that most of you guys running tall risers, so I am wondering if this is still OK or if we need to move it. What do you think?

Garry

Old 04-22-2016, 11:01 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

I wish I could answer your question Garry but I can't. That being said, I'd be in once you have the mock up done based on your reputation and the experience I've had with your bags.

Old 04-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 868 Likes on 547 Posts

I say make it to be whatever is easiest and economical for tall bars and regular bars so all dyna owners can buy one.

Old 04-22-2016, 11:15 AM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Qdog002
I say make it to be whatever is easiest and economical for tall bars and regular bars so all dyna owners can buy one.
I was hoping to do that, but I need to see some pics of the bars from eye level while sitting on the bike to see what the layout is. Can you guy post some pics? Thanks in advance.

Garry

Old 04-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Uncle Sam
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by LeatherPro
I was hoping to do that, but I need to see some pics of the bars from eye level while sitting on the bike to see what the layout is. Can you guy post some pics? Thanks in advance.

Garry
Are pics without a fairing good, or do you want a pic with a bike with a different Tsport Fairing? I have 12's with no fairing if you want a picture like that?

Old 04-22-2016, 12:55 PM
Vonswanko
Road Master
Received 114 Likes on 65 Posts

This is eye level. 9 inch risers, 2.5 high in the bars. JD Customs fairing with 14 inch shield.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:56 PM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam
Are pics without a fairing good, or do you want a pic with a bike with a different Tsport Fairing? I have 12's with no fairing if you want a picture like that?
Yes, thanks, that would help us see what all is in the way.

Garry

Old 04-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Uncle Sam
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Yes, thanks, that would help us see what all is in the way.

Garry
Here you go Garry.

With Bar Bag

Without Bar bag

Old 04-22-2016, 02:24 PM
Darkside17
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know its early but any idea on when your planning on marketing this hopefully by summer?

Old 04-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Peter Black
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

So I am resurrecting this thread since my brother and I are finally starting work on this fairing. I would like to get some input from you guys on where to put the adjuster ****. (Yes, we are making it with an adjustable windshield like the original). The stock adjuster **** is nestled in between the stock speedo and tack, and l know that most of you guys running tall risers, so I am wondering if this is still OK or if we need to move it. What do you think?

Garry
Hey Garry, all i have to say about the fairing is when and how much? I'm at work right now but i will be happy to post a pick of my bars tonight when i get home.
On a side note dyna defender bags are getting popular again and i'd like to start running a set that i have on 06 and later bike, if you guys decided to come out with mounting rails for them, that use the same detachable mount system as your retro xt bags, me and few other guys would be interested in buying them. I'm sitting on an original mint set for over a year with no way to mount them that doesn't require hacking them up or modifying them. In a perfect world i want to be able to run the your retro bags or OG defender bags with the same hardware. Sorry for going off on a tangent, but dont see you on here very often.
thanks,
Pete

Quick Reply: Leather Pros T-Sport fairing?