Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 FXDB - Big Blue Pearl and Vivid Black

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012 | 03:37 AM
thewholehog
|
Road Master
Default 2013 FXDB - Big Blue Pearl and Vivid Black

Anyone seen this color in person? I can't decide if I like it or not, possibly might be too bright, too purple, too gaudy... Its this or denim black...

Any feedback welcome.

Last edited by thewholehog; 10-13-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-13-2012 | 03:51 AM
Wykd
Tourer

There was one in the showroom when I got mine, I looked at it and it was not as BAM in your face inside the bldg. The colors did not look bad to me at all, but then again I just bought a bass boat green dyna myself. lol Seriously though I was going to get a denim black version myself and murder it out but then I would have to customize it somehow to distinguish it from the sea of other flat black dyna's around here.

Old 10-13-2012 | 03:59 AM
thewholehog
|
Road Master

Wkyd... yeah theres no shortage of flat black dynas.... but they do look sexy.

Old 10-13-2012 | 04:12 AM
Wykd
Tourer

oh I know I was dead set on a denim myself,have always been a black bike guy. I knew the exact bike I wanted and where it was at the dealership over to the left side of the floor. But walked in the show room and they had the 2013 off to the right side and the light hit those hard candy colors and damned if I didnt go right to them!

Waded thru the sporties and the only dyna there in the hard candy happened to be green (my favorite color, but never wanted a green vehicle). I was sold soon as I seen it but kept going back and forth looking at that and a black one, in the end I asked the wife, which one made me grin the biggest while looking today and she said clearly the green so we went that path.

Old 10-13-2012 | 11:01 AM
Mike650
Road Captain

dudley perkins. thats where i bought my bike. love it there, great people. i actually love that color combo. its not too bright but stands out. if i didnt already buy my street bob id buy this one. love the color combo on it.

Old 10-13-2012 | 07:59 PM
thewholehog
|
Road Master

Anyone else seen this color combo in person? I cant tell what its really like from looking at pictures on the net and the local dealer doesnt have one. I'm really torn between this and the classic denim black.

Old 10-13-2012 | 08:42 PM
Wykd
Tourer

I was back at the dealership today to pick up some parts and that blue machine is the one closest to the parts counter...

So I stood there looking at it while waiting on the guy in front of me to stop asking to see this and that and something else a few times, before he left empty handed /shrug.

I came to conclusion about the paint job... I call it the sperm bike! looks like a big sperm swimming after about 10 minutes of looking at it. /shrug I commented abt the similarity to the counter guy and he burst out laughing that I thought so, because he said the other counter guys also said the same thing after staring at it for a day.

Old 10-13-2012 | 09:35 PM
Bznitch
Road Master

The Big Blue Pearl is not at all purple, but it does sparkle in the sun. Do you want shiny or not?

Old 10-13-2012 | 09:49 PM
rs87277
Outstanding HDF Member

Not a fan of the lines in the blue

Old 10-14-2012 | 12:14 AM
A Bundy
2nd Gear

I say black denim but thats just because I have one. You'll have to see them in person to make up your mind. Anyone know the make of the bars on the black denim bike in the photo? I like the looks of them.

Last edited by A Bundy; 10-14-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Quick Reply: 2013 FXDB - Big Blue Pearl and Vivid Black