Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost lost my buddy yesterday...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 09:53 PM
odie-in-az
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2black1s
But it's perfectly ok to be snapping pics of yourself while riding down the road - like your signature pic? Give me a break.

I don't care if you do that **** or not, I've done it too. But before you start ragging on all the texting cell phone users you ought to look in the mirror.

And to the OP - hope your friend recovers as quickly as possible.
Hey dumbass, I was on a back desert road with absolutely no one but my buddies. I would not pull that **** on a road with other drivers. 18 mile road with absolutely no traffic, houses, people, or anything else.
Besides, my buddy just got done pissing and I was cruising about 5 miles an hour waiting for him to catch up.
Who's jumping to conclusion now asswipe! What a douche!

Old 09-28-2012, 01:44 PM
2black1s
Elite HDF Member
Received 171 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by odie-in-az
Hey dumbass, I was on a back desert road with absolutely no one but my buddies. I would not pull that **** on a road with other drivers. 18 mile road with absolutely no traffic, houses, people, or anything else.
Besides, my buddy just got done pissing and I was cruising about 5 miles an hour waiting for him to catch up.
Who's jumping to conclusion now asswipe! What a douche!
Guess you told me!

The point I was trying to make is quit complaining about all the inattentive drivers out there on their cell phones or whatever and take some personal responsibility for riding however you need to to keep yourself safe.

You on the other hand blasted cell phone users, even suggesting a single bullet to the face, while you post a picture of you and your cell phone camera rolling down the road. I don't give a **** how safe you claim your surroundings were at the time, you're one of them that your bitching about. I'm sure most cell phone users don't think they're being unsafe either. So go ahead and justify your actions while condemning others for the same.

As long as I've been active on this forum, I don't think you'll find a single post of mine complaining of shitty or inattentive drivers out there... Deal with it... It's a fact of life.

I'll reserve my opinion of who's the dumbass, asswipe or douche in this case.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:03 PM
02DynaHH
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by odie-in-az
Dumbasses texting and driving....those are the sister-raping-no-good-dick-lickers you gotta watch out for. I see those ****** all over the place. One bullet right in the face. Just as bad as sleeping at the wheel.
I feel better now. Just venting!
I'm glad your friend is not f%cked off and will recover. That got my blood boiling man!
Is texting and driving more dangerous than trying to take a cool picture while riding?

EDIT: Looks like I wasnt the first to notice, lol!

Last edited by 02DynaHH; 09-28-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:09 AM
PhotoRider
Road Master

Next a hokey game will break out...

Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 AM
whitewolf001
Tourer

Go Preds!!! Er, wait...

Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 AM
odie-in-az
Tourer

This is what I am talking about. Riding down the interstate at 80mph and the car in front of you runs over a gator and launches it at you. I had to swerve to not get decapitated. When I ride up along side the car it's a chick, face down, not looking at the road, texting.
Or two years ago, when I was luckily in my truck, another chick does an illegal left turn in an intersection, I'm going 45mph, and I can't avoid her, so I T-bone her. Screws my neck up, totals my truck, and litigation lasting almost two years. Verdict....she was texting kisses to her husband.
That's a far cry from me taking a picture of myself with a playsport camera, on a deserted desert road, at speeds of 5 to 10 mph, waiting for my buddy to catch up from taking a ****.
But you know what...you got me. Guilty of endangering no one.