Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012 | 06:46 PM
El Pescador
Advanced

A wheelie on a Dyna is impressive. A stoppie on a Dyna would be even cooler.

Old 10-08-2012 | 06:49 PM
EP50
Outstanding HDF Member
Old 10-09-2012 | 03:36 AM
USMCBattles
Tourer

not to sound rude i dont think it is when u c stock 883 and fxr doin it i think more of it is the way ur ergro is set up but that could just be me.

Old 10-09-2012 | 04:47 AM
GraemeR
Road Master

I think my gearing is too high for wheelies... I got the power but nope!

Old 03-18-2014 | 04:30 PM
Motoscott311
Novice
Default I'm lame!!!

I tap the front brake slightly to preload the front end and slip the clutch as I gas it and it pulls the front end up pretty easily. With that being said I'm no wheelie expert as I'm nowhere near the Unknown Ind. boys level....Heck when it feels like I've gotten the front end up pretty high and review the GoPro mine are LAME AS HELL and are nothing compared to those boys!

Stupid video I threw together the other day!

Old 03-18-2014 | 09:11 PM
Slvr764
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Motoscott311
I tap the front brake slightly to preload the front end and slip the clutch as I gas it and it pulls the front end up pretty easily. With that being said I'm no wheelie expert as I'm nowhere near the Unknown Ind. boys level....Heck when it feels like I've gotten the front end up pretty high and review the GoPro mine are LAME AS HELL and are nothing compared to those boys!

03-15-14 RIDE - YouTube
I will never understand the urge to flip the bird and put on a show. It's that behavior that brings us all down. I'm sure you felt like a bad### **** when you were filming that. Congrats!

Last edited by Slvr764; 03-18-2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: ....
Old 03-19-2014 | 06:00 AM
Motoscott311
Novice
Default "bringing us all down"

Originally Posted by Slvr764
I will never understand the urge to flip the bird and put on a show. It's that behavior that brings us all down. I'm sure you felt like a bad### **** when you were filming that. Congrats!
Keep on hating I LOVE IT....That just means I'm doing something right! On a side note I was flipping the bird to a local motorcycle apparel shop that SUCKS and every time I ride or drive past that place I flip them the bird! So get over yourself and your "Oh I'm being brought down buy the other guy" attitude!

Old 03-19-2014 | 07:50 AM

Did a wheelie once in 2nd gear. came from a stop sign while turning right, the person infront of me slowed down, so i did too. I pulled the clutch in to go into second but didnt realize i was still giving it throttle, when i popped the clutch the front end came right up. at the next stop i checked my pants for lumps.

Old 03-19-2014 | 10:13 PM
Racqueteer9
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Motoscott311

03-15-14 RIDE - YouTube
If you can't hold the front end up for any length of time, it's not really a wheelie. More like a wheel pop? I used to ride dirt bike wheelies for long periods until I got bored, going around curves, upshifting and downshifting, riding on my knees, standing up, etc.

But my most memorable wheelie was about 30 years ago on a friend's Kaw 750 triple two stroke. He didn't tell me the throttle cable sometimes stuck right when it hit the two stroke powerband. I pulled onto a highway in front of oncoming traffic and gassed it, the front end came up and I rode a wheelie through 4 gears from necessity before I could get the throttle unstuck and drop the front end (by which time I was probably doing over 100mph.) That thing was a scary and vicious bike.

Old 03-20-2014 | 07:12 AM
NHMJONES
Cruiser

and one time at band camp.....

Quick Reply: Dyna wheelies