Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T Bar recommendations please!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Ncdyna925
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think what I said got taken the wrong way. I wasn't complaining about their product. Of you are willing to wait the time then be my guest cus you will not get a better product to be honest. I have buddies with them and I can honestly say its the best product youvan buy. I just think there service for me was shitty and there are other people that feel the same. But then again there are people that had a great customer service experience with Scott. From what I seem to be hearing and understanding from my buddies and people around the area(being that I am
Only 45 minutes from Hayward) that before they got real big that not only was there no better product then Scott's but that the service was top notch. Now that they're much busier it seems that there is some hiccups in there customer service but not in their product. So like I said of you can deal with some issues and wait for the bars you will not get a better bar. But if not, I suggest you look elsewhere for. Set of bars

Old 08-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Divinitus
Cruiser

Any ideas if the 10'' T Bars cause stock location front turn signals any issues with the Arlen Nerss fairing? Some pics make it look like it would be tight...other pics with 10's don't even have turn signals so I'm confused as to weather the 10 inch bars are even an option if I want to keep my front turn signals mounted on the handlebars.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Good_Apollo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike650
theres nothing wrong with WC t-bars. i had no problem dealing with them. as mentioned above, they are USA made in Hayward, CA in a smaller shop. I put the 10" SB bars on mine and they are great. didnt have to get any new cables or wire. the 10" bars put your hands about the same hight as the stock bob bars so im very happy where my hands ended up.

I had no issue dealing with WCTB, they even special made me a set of bars for no extra cost. I wanted the risers 1" shorter than on their 10" MX-Tbars and they didn't charge me any extra, took 3 weeks to get them and they are top notch quality.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:08 AM
bongo427
Novice

I have Wild-1 10" t-bars on mine if you're looking for other options (still made in the USA). I'm 6'2" and i love these bars.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:16 AM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

I ordered their (WCTB) gauge mount yesterday, thought he was EXTREMELY helpful!
I went with the 12" Death Squad bars. Liked the look, quality looks top notch, we'll see upon delivery. And I liked that they are two inches more narrow than the WCTB version.... PLUS, I bought their foot pegs as well.
As far as shipping times, we shall see. I was told the mount from WC will be powdercoated and shipped in 2-3 days, not bad. Bars, well.... we'll see.

Are the stock handlebars on the SB not 10"? I thought so...

Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

THE STOCK MINI APES ARE 10" PLUS THE RISERS.....

THE 12"WCT-BARS MEASURE ALMOST 14 INCHES THATS WHY I WENT WITH THE 12'S MYSELF...IM 5'8" TALL

Old 08-09-2012, 10:39 AM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 07bobber
Haha! Uhhh... oh yeah! ::SMH::

Old 08-09-2012, 11:10 AM
dastick
Cruiser

Originally Posted by dastick
I have the 10" west coast tbars, c&c fastback seat on my '06 street bob, and I am 6' and I love the position. I have photos on here somewhere of me on the bike to give you an idea of the position, but don't have time to find them right now.

I had no problems dealing with Scott at west coast tbars and found the service to be awesome, especially since it was an out of Country order which has caused me grief dealing with other company's.
here are some pics with 10' Westcoast tbars and C&C fastback. I have done 1000=+km days with this set up and found it extremely comfortable;

Old 08-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Divinitus
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 07bobber

THE 12"WCT-BARS MEASURE ALMOST 14 INCHES THATS WHY I WENT WITH THE 12'S MYSELF...IM 5'8" TALL

Keep in mind, I am opting for the Street Bob T bars, with the integrated clamp that bolts to the integrated risers, so the 10'' riser height starts there, not from the top clamp like traditional bars do. At this point I think I would be plenty comfrotable with 10''s, but I don't know if they will get my blinkers up, out of the way of the Ness fairing...huh.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts

I don;t know if anyone else has mentioned the Southeast Customs t bars. They are really nice. I think Rick keeps plenty in stock too. He is reachable at (714) 408-1024 or you can catch him on FB at night.
http://www.facebook.com/southeastcustom.cycles

Quick Reply: T Bar recommendations please!