Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXDXT Saddlebag rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 02:30 PM
tbone108
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reply to 08 Roadglide Re thanks to Garry
I do no that JC has had some bags made and that he has fairings and usd forks etc and i take my hat of to hin for spotting the gap in the market for fxdx and similar bikes. I cmmented on his bags in a very early post and will say again that the photo's that i based my opinion on were very small but they looked to be loose material and hanging at the back. this is just my opinion and would not like to offend someones efforts. Time will tell how both projects pan out. Good luck to JC for his enterprise.
My money so far will be with Garrys bags if i can get over the us to uk shipping and import duties. Garrys bags seem to have hit the mark for me so far. One point that has sat well with me is that making bags and working leather and fabric is garrys stock in trade as they say and it shows in his methodical approch the bags look quality to the core. All made in house he would notice if there was a problem and sort it at source.
Regards tbone 108

Old 10-24-2012, 03:00 PM
gnstalodz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by LeatherPro
Yes, it includes everything you need to mount the bags except a turn signal relocation kit for those that don't already have their signals off the strut.

Wow, thanks for all the pm's guys. I had better get to work.

Garry
Hey Garry, let me get paid this Friday and I'll be ordering a set from you. I'll keep my eye open for the new handle you made. A video would be awesome.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
_LostSoul_
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Pm sent

Old 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
jslum
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Garry I pm'd you about the bags. I'm ready when you are

Old 10-24-2012, 09:39 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Jslum- i called and talked to Garry earlier today and he will be responding to PM's tomorrow and will be trying to get bags shipped tomorrow and friday. He's also trying to get paypal setup so hopefully they get that figured out since i have most of my cash in paypal lol

Old 10-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Psi23
Banned
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

The bags look great, especially how they sit so close to the fender. Cant wait to get a set on my dyna. No more carrying things in my jacket from place to place haha.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Mootygirl
1st Gear
Default bags

I want a pair. How do I pm you?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Mootygirl
1st Gear

Will the be ok in the rain?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:18 PM

I cannot say enough how great it is that Garry jumped on this project so fast, did such a quality job and listened to all of our comments and input. I will absolutely be throwing his name around the SF bay area. These bags are in huge demand out here. Next time I'm up at Alice's cafè I guarantee I'll be asked about them.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:40 PM
fxdb10
Advanced

Originally Posted by FXD-T
I cannot say enough how great it is that Garry jumped on this project so fast, did such a quality job and listened to all of our comments and input. I will absolutely be throwing his name around the SF bay area. These bags are in huge demand out here. Next time I'm up at Alice's cafè I guarantee I'll be asked about them.
I agree. The buzz here in the Bay over tsport bags has been crazy. I'm glad I waited for these. And thanks to Garry for knocking it out so quickly. When people ask where my bags came from I won't hesitate to tell them. Recognition and business well deserved.

Quick Reply: FXDXT Saddlebag rebuild