Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXDXT Saddlebag rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Bo_Jangles
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes plus one on any sort of pre order.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

By any chance will you be making the leather lids available for purchase separately?

Old 09-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Parrish
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright! I'm really getting over excited with all of your progress. I've also been watching from day one. Can't wait to see a finished product!

Old 09-27-2012, 07:55 AM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor
Received 53 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by El Rey
By any chance will you be making the leather lids available for purchase separately?
Yes, we are in the process of getting the instructions made up and the kits put together for you guys who have the stock bags with lids that shrank up and won't snap.

Garry

Old 09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LeatherPro
Yes, we are in the process of getting the instructions made up and the kits put together for you guys who have the stock bags with lids that shrank up and won't snap.

Garry
Outstanding!

Old 09-29-2012, 09:44 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Garry, any updates on the foam?

Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 PM
01FXDX
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to register to this forum because I want a set of these too!

Old 10-01-2012, 05:00 PM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 07bobber
Garry, any updates on the foam?
On Friday, they told me it would be two to three weeks for the foam, and they tried to sell me some flimsier stuff. I told them that that wouldn't do, and was there any way I could get the good stuff sooner. My sales rep really went to work for me and they are going to rush it through, I just have to pay a little more for the shipping of the raw material to them as they usually only get shipments once a month. So to make a long story short, the foam SHOULD be here late next week. We are busy making all the other parts we can so that when it does come in we will be able to get the first 20 sets out quick.

Garry

Old 10-01-2012, 05:20 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by LeatherPro
On Friday, they told me it would be two to three weeks for the foam, and they tried to sell me some flimsier stuff. I told them that that wouldn't do, and was there any way I could get the good stuff sooner. My sales rep really went to work for me and they are going to rush it through, I just have to pay a little more for the shipping of the raw material to them as they usually only get shipments once a month. So to make a long story short, the foam SHOULD be here late next week. We are busy making all the other parts we can so that when it does come in we will be able to get the first 20 sets out quick.

Garry
That's great news, looking forward to seeing the finished product/placing my order lol...

Old 10-03-2012, 08:48 AM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor

I guess the word is getting out on these bags and Conely's bags, or guys aren't riding as much, as I see the stock bags aren't bringing near as much as they used to on ebay. The last set that sold went for $699 (although the bottom frame was obviously bent), but these guys that have their reserves set at over $1400 aren't getting them sold. I saw a nice pair that used to have a starting bid of $1400 re-listed with a starting bid of $1200, and he didn't even get 1 bid. I guess I should have sold my extra pair back when the price was high, lol.

Garry

Quick Reply: FXDXT Saddlebag rebuild